No announcement yet.

I will fight Pedo/Rich Loc

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I will fight Pedo/Rich Loc

If the guy actually wants me to come to the city he lives with a video camera and tape our fight i'll do it. I'll kick his little ***** greasy guido ass.

The way he says "beezy" so much makes me want to punch him in the liver and stab him in the knee with a blunt knife.

BTW, if he ******* out of this, he's a *****

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Superduck View Post
        If the guy actually wants me to come to the city he lives with a video camera and tape our fight i'll do it. I'll kick his little ***** greasy guido ass.

The way he says "beezy" so much makes me want to punch him in the liver and stab him in the knee with a blunt knife.
        love the enthusiasm but you cant use a blunt knife in a boxing match...............Rockin'

Comment

50/50 you two start making out halfway through the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockin' View Post
            love the enthusiasm but you cant use a blunt knife in a boxing match...............Rockin'
            Who said anything about boxing? I want a Russian fight with this Italian guy, I bet he sticks his penis in his fan half the time and the other half is spent stabbing vaginas into male corpses and fucking them with his 2 inch circumcised aids bean.

Comment

He aint italian, hes mexican.

Comment

I got a big ****

Comment

Originally posted by Superduck View Post
                  Who said anything about boxing? I want a Russian fight with this Italian guy, I bet he sticks his penis in his fan half the time and the other half is spent stabbing vaginas into male corpses and fucking them with his 2 inch circumcised aids bean.
                  This is a boxing forum, I guess you two could fight in the street with no honor like a couple o'bitches..............

I recommend that you meet him in a phsyciatric ward to settle this..........Rockin'

Comment

Originally posted by Rocky... View Post
                    He aint italian, hes mexican.
                    Whatever, i'll turn him into chili, and use in on a pizza in case your lying

Comment

Working...
                    X