Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

VID: DJ thinks he HURT 3XG...calls his power a "Myth, a facade, smoke and mirrors"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gmc_rfc_06 View Post
    He said after the fight he thought he won by a couple of rounds, at least.

So yes, that's what I'm saying.

His corner told him he was ahead, non HBO broadcasts had him ahead, he felt he was ahead...why should he have abandoned a game plan that they all felt was working?
    Well if he thought he won by 'a couple of rounds' that would mean a score of 113-114, meaning he won by a point. Hey, I'm not knocking Jacobs for sticking to a gameplan, but he's crying like it was a damn robbery.

He lost a close fight, plain and simple. If he doesn't want to believe that, he should be pushing HARD for a rematch and maybe he will be a little more aggressive especially since GGGs power is a 'myth'.

Comment

Originally posted by VG_Addict View Post
      Then why were his eyes so swollen he had to wear sunglasses?
      But you and many others expected a Curtis Stevens KO the moment he was touched solid, that makes a world of difference to where Danny is coming from..

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
        So why didn't he push on and use his own power? He too is a powerpuncher but he jumped on Quillin and let his hands go but against GGG he didn't. Watch G. Rosado interview and see what he had to say.
        Because he was nervous and believed the hype too and was doubting himself. Weird as it may sound, I think the knockdown was good for him. It was like a burden being lifted from his shoulders. He fought a lot more confident after that and finished the fight stronger than GGG.

If you're Jacobs you gotta be thinking 'I fought good but I can fight better. Make some adjustments to his jab and I can beat this guy easily. I've been in with a better fighter and harder puncher (Pirog)'

Who do you think came away more confident in a rematch win?

Comment

There was nothing wrong with what Jacobs said. He believes he won and he stuck up for himself. If he didn't believe in himself he shouldn't be a fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
            dude, he hit you so hard he turned you into DUMBO

That ****s funny.

I felt the breeze from them ears flapping.

Comment

I can't recall Golovkin ever being hurt, but Jacobs definitely was. Still, he handled it better than I thought he would.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                Because he was nervous and believed the hype too and was doubting himself. Weird as it may sound, I think the knockdown was good for him. It was like a burden being lifted from his shoulders. He fought a lot more confident after that and finished the fight stronger than GGG.

If you're Jacobs you gotta be thinking 'I fought good but I can fight better. Make some adjustments to his jab and I can beat this guy easily. I've been in with a better fighter and harder puncher (Pirog)'

Who do you think came away more confident in a rematch win?
                Golivkin. But that may not be a good thing.

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
                  Well regarding him hurting 3G, idk. He definitely hit 3G with some solid shots and 3G never looked really buzzed or seriously hurt. His chin is legit.
                  watch the end of the 11th round.

Comment

I expect DJ to press for a rematch, don't you guys? We'll soon see how he would do it.

Comment

Man, if I was Golovkin I'd turn that **** into psychological warfare and take Pirog to the ringside
                      Last edited by g27region; 03-22-2017, 01:40 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X