No announcement yet.

Ward fans admitting defeat

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jcsuper View Post
    Big Ward fan here. One of my favorite fighter. Objectively speaking I had Kovalev winning the fight by one round.
    Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
    The reality is Ward won. I don't have a problem with it.
    Here you have another fan clarky!

Comment

So are the bitter posters going to rehash this like the Pacquiao beat Mayweather threads now? There has to be more to your lives that demand attention.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
        I'm a Ward fan and thought Kovalev won by 2 rds.
        Another one for Clarky the dummy

Thanks Cobra for your honesty.

Comment

Originally posted by _Maxi View Post

I said it the night of the fight. You never posted it in your thread.

Comment

I said it the night of the fight. You never posted it in your thread. I even wrote a thread saying Kovalev should be ranked #1 P4P for his performance

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
              I said it the night of the fight. You never posted it in your thread. I even wrote a thread saying Kovalev should be ranked #1 P4P for his performance
              Yes I knew about your position but I didn't know that you were a Ward fan.

Comment

Update:...
                Originally posted by STEELHEAD View Post
                i'm a ward fan and gave it to kovalev.

Comment

Update:...
                  Maxi, who you are a fan of or who you were rooting for didn't determine how anyone scored the fight.

I get you are upset about the judges decision. It really sucks that you are discounting everything that actually happened in the ring by making it seem like anyone who scored it for Ward did so because of race, politics or some personal agenda.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                    Maxi, who you are a fan of or who you were rooting for didn't determine how anyone scored the fight.

I get you are upset about the judges decision. It really sucks that you are discounting everything that actually happened in the ring by making it seem like anyone who scored it for Ward did so because of race, politics or some personal agenda.
                    You have to assume there's personal agenda, because otherwise only a total ****** would score that fight for Ward.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post

Eh... no.

Just showing that even many Ward fans saw him lose. I think I only read one Kovalev fan saying he lost. But I saw many Ward fans saying Ward lost.

That's it. This is just a recopilation of facts. Your conclusions are yours.

Comment

Working...
                      X