Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

This Garcia and TMT marriage making me sick...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Promoters use fighters up and throw them away like toilet paper. It's the business. With Haymon, his guys are getting paid.

That's all there is to it.

Comment

Originally posted by Luilun View Post
      No it's we grow up to never trust a 40 oz drinker
      Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
      what about 3 tall cans?

Comment

Originally posted by K-Nan View Post
        This blog is 500 years old little late

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Stark View Post
          Floyd sucking him off hard because Mikey will be by far the best fighter he has with tmt..
          uuuuuhh.....duuuuuh..Mikey was on his way to greatness...he couldve been a 3 weight champion by now or dominant at 130...the kid has the goods.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnwoo8686 View Post
            They've always given Floyd a lot of credit for his success inside and outside of the ring. Their grandfather has gone as far as calling Floyd the greatest of all time.

You're probably one of those Latinos who rooted against Floyd for years and is still bitter that you never got to see what you hoped for. So of course, a Mexican family of boxers cozying up to Floyd would piss you off.
            ^^^^^preach....tabernacle

Comment

Didn't Garcia want to start his own promotional company? That wouldn't be a bad idea imo. He will probably sign with Haymon and get his own promotional company instead of signing with another promoter. That may be the way to go.

It's funny how everybody is a fan now. I remember before Garcia went on his 2 year inactivity a lot of people were saying he was scared of Gamboa and Crawford and now almost everybody is a fan?
              Well, it's obvious why one group of fans like him now.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                So does Floyd. Look at the opportunities he has gotten for Badou Jack.
                pfffffffff.............cmon man..........

Comment

Originally posted by HI-TECH Boxing View Post
                  Didn't Garcia want to start his own promotional company? That wouldn't be a bad idea imo. He will probably sign with Haymon and get his own promotional company instead of signing with another promoter. That may be the way to go.

It's funny how everybody is a fan now. I remember before Garcia went on his 2 year inactivity a lot of people were saying he was scared of Gamboa and Crawford and now almost everybody is a fan?
                  Theyre acting like that because they're trying to build him up now that they see the type of promoters hes thinking of joining.
                  Before it was fear and pure unbrideled hate.
                  Now they think what I do. That they will sabotage him.

Just look at who the coddled promoters pets are in them.
                  They tend to look out for certain types of fighters.
                  Floyd has no mexicans signed, which is laughable considering hes seriously in boxing of all sports as a promoter.
                  Haymon has almost the entirety of the mexican bum circuit in his stable. Surely someone with his money and connections could pick up some of the better mexicans from Top Rank and GBP if he wanted them.

Instead, he picks up the entire 2012 US Olympic squad.
                  Except, who would've thought, the two mexicans in Jose Ramirez and Joseph Diaz.
                  He actually signed Jamal Herrig and Micheal Hunter.
                  Marcus Browne? Dominic Breazale?
                  Lara main events with 5 people in the audience?
                  Its obvious to anyone not trying to deflect whats these two are in for.

Molina fought Dolton in his last fight and Dolton was gifted a draw. Haymon got butthurt and Molina is now fighting Jarrod Hurd.
                  Seems like hes trying to get him to lose to me.

Comment

Richard Schaefer should be officiating the marriage ceremony.

Any honeymoon phase in this marriage?

Comment

Originally posted by HI-TECH Boxing View Post

One group of fans? That's an incorrect blanket statement.

You can search my post history, I've always thought highly of Mikey Garcia. Even defended him during the Gamboa thing.

Originally posted by RavshinRicRude View Post
                      pfffffffff.............cmon man..........
                      Floyd has gotten Badou Jack, J'Leon Love, and Mickey Bey lots of TV time and big fight opportunities.

Just imagine what he could do with a guy like Mikey who is actually a blue chip talent.

Comment

Working...
                      X