Jeff Mayweather: Mayweather-Pacquiao in Dubai, Guerrero wants $4 Million

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jeff Mayweather: Mayweather-Pacquiao in Dubai, Guerrero wants $4 Million

http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/articles/43...y-pacquiao.htm

Didn't know if anyone's seem this yet. It's an article about an interview Jeff Mayweather did. According to him, and he's the ONLY Mayweather I'd ever possibly trust, Pacquiao's advisors have interest in Floyd-Pacquiao in September, and Guerrero wants 4 million, rather than the 2.5 million being offered.

Trust a Mayweather....

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
      http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/articles/43...y-pacquiao.htm

Didn't know if anyone's seem this yet. It's an article about an interview Jeff Mayweather did. According to him, and he's the ONLY Mayweather I'd ever possibly trust, Pacquiao's advisors have interest in Floyd-Pacquiao in September, and Guerrero wants 4 million, rather than the 2.5 million being offered.
      seems fair.

But mayweather will probably blow this out of proporation to not fight him and fight ricky burns instead/

Comment

I think Pacquiao's people are trying to call Marquez' bluff and vice versa. I don't believe that Dubai **** either because the time difference won't allow PPV.

And the Guerrero issue I called out the other day and people called me crazy. Floyd makes you an offer and you either take it or you don't. You don't get to negotiate with him. He will offer you a career high payday and you have the option to either take it or leave it.

Comment

Jeff Mayweather hasn't been one to bulls**t, at least as far as I know. Could be wrong.

But I can't see how Guerrero wants 4 million, when Ortiz got like a little over 2 million. And Guerrero isn't really any more or less known than Ortiz is/was.

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
            Trust a Mayweather....
            I don't consider Jeff a real Mayweather. He's a cool brother in my book.

Comment

The whole Mayweather - Pacquiao thing is the same old bull****. These people just mention each other's name when they have a fight coming up so I don't give two ****s about it. Now about Guerrero, if this is true the guy is a damn idiot... But I think he's having some success cause they still don't have an opponent for Mayweather and they're taking long to announce the event.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

let me save you people some time,

Anytime someone mentions a fight involving pacquiao or floyd in dubai, mexico, or macau, or some foreign exotic location,

SHAKE YOUR DAMN HEAD AND MOVE IT ALONG. IT WILL NEVER HAPPEN.

Comment

This is no news! this is just bull**** coming from a mayweather. He has a coward nephew, he's just covering up his coward relative.

Comment

Originally posted by DTMB View Post
                    let me save you people some time,

Anytime someone mentions a fight involving pacquiao or floyd in dubai, mexico, or macau, or some foreign exotic location,

SHAKE YOUR DAMN HEAD AND MOVE IT ALONG. IT WILL NEVER HAPPEN.
                    Guess you missed the part about Guerrero wanting 4 million......he's a damn idiot if he turns down 2.5 million to fight Floyd.

Comment

Working...
                    X