Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What happened to the CHARACTERS on this site?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Herro evelybody, mi namie Red!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Derranged View Post
      Sorry to disappoint but I live in a piece of crap basement apt, Cletus Bubba Joe Jack Thompson.

Glad to see you stepped outta the closet finally Manichevitz Shwitchelstien. You ever get that hair cut the Puerto Rician fella made you sweep the barber shop to get, or have you been too shamed to return to atleast get your yarmaluke back?

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
      Herro evelybody, mi namie Red!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
        Glad to see you stepped outta the closet finally Manichevitz Shwitchelstien. You ever get that hair cut the Puerto Rician fella made you sweep the barber shop to get, or have you been too shamed to return to atleast get your yarmaluke back?

You misunderstood the situation. He tried to cut in front of me. I told him I was next, he went back and sat down like he was told.

I didn't get back at the PR who shot me in the chest with a pellet gun and drove away though. He's lucky the driver made the green light. I was 12 drinks in on a Sunday afternoon.

Comment

• Chief would have went crying home to mama..

"Oh lawdy lawdy Maahmuh!! Erbody awnry out theaugh!!"

Comment

• there are a lot of missing characters.

i guess half of them found jobs and/or girlfriends. some of them got banned too many times and moved on with their lives.

i'm sure a few others are probably in jail for child **** or something equally embarrassing.

Comment

• wheres mangler jr and his father mangler

Comment

• Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
                there are a lot of missing characters.

i guess half of them found jobs and/or girlfriends. some of them got banned too many times and moved on with their lives.

i'm sure a few others are probably in jail for child **** or something equally embarrassing.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shamanism View Post
                  wheres mangler jr and his father mangler
                  Mangler Jr. was banned a while back, or I think he changed his name and then that one got banned, I forget.

Mangler shows up every now and again.

Comment

Working...
                  X