Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hey guys, any Arby's suggestions? What should I get?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

God damn it, they decided to stop at Taco ****ty Bell... God damn it, I hate Taco bells food.. Oh well, I guess I should shut up and be happy with free food but Arbys is so much better than Taco Bell in my opinion and we rarely have Arbys.

We always have Taco Bell probably because Taco Bell is cheap as hell. I'm so disappointed, I was told we were going to probably have Arbys and now we're getting Taco Bell..

Comment

Originally posted by uoykcuf View Post
      God damn it, they decided to stop at Taco ****ty Bell... God damn it, I hate Taco bells food.. Oh well, I guess I should shut up and be happy with free food but Arbys is so much better than Taco Bell in my opinion and we rarely have Arbys.

We always have Taco Bell probably because Taco Bell is cheap as hell. I'm so disappointed, I was told we were going to probably have Arbys and now we're getting Taco Bell..
      who are you chowing with?

Comment

Originally posted by Pugly! View Post
        who are you chowing with?
        Dad and Brother

Comment

Arby's?

RUN, RUN NOW, HURRY BEFORE ITS TOO LATE!!!

Comment

Taco Bell used to be the **** but they need to step up their game now, they royally ****ed up their dollar menu.

Comment

I asked for 4 taco chicken superems and my dad comes home mad a little saying he spent 10 dollars on them! He should have just bought me dollar tacos if they sell them. I didn't know they were charging 2.50 for 1 taco each.

Comment

I asked for 4 taco chicken superems and my dad comes home mad a little saying he spent 10 dollars on them! He should have just bought me dollar tacos if they sell them. I didn't know they were charging 2.50 for 1 taco each.
                It's because you got chicken AND supreme, that ups the cost of everything there by like 2-3 dollars, it's a joke.

Comment

get the andy reid lame duck special.

Comment

Originally posted by Pugly! View Post
                    surprisingly, they have a pretty good reuben. . . can't go wrong with their 5 for 5 jr. roast beefs. . . i don't like the beef and cheddar - too cheesy for me. . .

also, the potato bites are pretty dank. . .
                    lol what the deuce? i got an infraction for this post?

Comment

NUMBER 6!

Comment

Working...
                      X