Collapse
No announcement yet.

Manny Pacquiao in 2010 would have beaten Floyd Mayweather

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think there's a strong chance he would have. But, he was scared of needles and blew his chance to take the fight while in his prime.

Comment

Maybe who knows??
      My bet would be on mayweather though.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
        Who knows, that would have been a younger Mayweather as well. I doubt it would have been that easy to stop him.
        The Floyd that fought Mosley against that Pacquiao, I doubt Pac wins

Comment

Originally posted by BLASTER1 View Post
          Maybe who knows??
          My bet would be on mayweather though.
          Ditto.

Now let's move on

Comment

We would never know. It's now in the enigma of history sadly. Let's move forward from that Era. I don't want this thread to have a hundred plus more posts with fanboys arguing. Did that myself but I'm moved on.

Comment

Maybe when he was on PEDs he could have. But he was so aggressive before the Marquez KO, there was a chance Mayweather could have KO'd him too.

Would have been much more exciting if it happened back then.

Comment

Arum was still building the stadium in 2010 duhhhh

Comment

Many think pac would have and there’s no proof to suggest pac wouldnt
                  Nobody can prove otherwise

Comment

Manny never stood a chance. He knew it, and the fight didn't happen then as a result.

Comment

Originally posted by RomanReigns View Post
                      The one who destroyed Margarito, Miguel Cotto, and beat Joshua Clottey. Pac KO Floyd ala Hatton.
                      And that is why Floyd said he wanted to take a year or two years away from boxing and spend time with his family, when everything was agreed.

Floyd ran and laid low and waited for Pacquiao to slip and a juiced up Marquez to KO and still waited a few more years, took a banned substances, prevented Pacquiao taking a legal shot, had a spy in his camp and got a ref in that allowed him to blatantly tactically hold and hug and still only to manage to land only 81 touch power punches.

A 2010 Prime Pacquiao destroys Floyd, and Floyd knew it.

Comment

Working...
                      X