No announcement yet.

Looking back on it Manny Pacquiao had a fairly terrible career

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by FrankieClutch View Post
    How much younger? Because in 09, that fight would be electric and we would've gotten the trilogy that we deserved.
    Why would there have been a trilogy? Pac loses 10/10. Anybody that believes otherwise either DKSAB or is drinking that Jonestown Koolaids.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
      Knocked out cold by JMM, humiliated by Morales to the extent that he switched southpaw. Embarrassed by TBE in a 12 round boxing lesson, abused PED's and done for tax evasion.

Not to mention his ****phobic comments leading to being dropped by Nike.

Now he's broke and fighting nobodies like Jeff Horn. He'll end up like Roy
      Terrible? Foh, lmao...

Comment

• The Pacman is cool in my book.

Comment

• this thread shows how ******ed floyd fans are. lol

Comment

• I mean he didn't have a terrible career but it's no where near as good as Floyds.. hes more on par with the Adrien Broners in the world.

Comment

• Originally posted by McNulty View Post
              Why would there have been a trilogy? Pac loses 10/10. Anybody that believes otherwise either DKSAB or is drinking that Jonestown Koolaids.
              Idk who would've won. No one does. They didn't fight then. But it would've been much more entertaining and I believe it would've warranted another fight at the very least

Comment

• from a kid selling cigarettes on the streets to becoming an 8 division world champ, fighter of the decade, etc. yeah, you right, looking back manny had a terrible career right.

Comment

• It doesn't matter how you or anyone else tries to dice it, the Pacman has had a great career.

Comment

• Originally posted by FrankieClutch View Post
                    Idk who would've won. No one does. They didn't fight then. But it would've been much more entertaining and I believe it would've warranted another fight at the very least
                    YDKSAB then. Have a good afternoon.

Comment

• Originally posted by McNulty View Post
                      YDKSAB then. Have a good afternoon.
                      The best defensive fighter of the era against the best offensive fighter of the era fighting in their primes wouldn't have been a good fight? Notice I'm not saying "competitive" or "50-50" or anything of the such. It would've been fun to watch.

And don't try to clown me. You know me. We've had great boxing conversations-- don't sit here and act like I'm Pacboy or Golovkin

Comment

Working...
                      X