No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Khan: If Chisora is Banned, He's a Bigger Street Threat

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Taylorslade View Post
    As far as the gun threats from Chisora go, I suppose we can all speculate about how serious he was when he said it.

However, David Haye certainly took it seriously....serious enough that he packed his bags and flew out to Las Vegas....a move which I believe was clearly geared towards having some kind of assistance from Roger Mayweather....specifically regarding the Black Mamba's knowledge of something he calls...."that A-side meth ****".
    If i was going to get shot off of big del chisora id sure as **** want some of rogers a side meth **** in me too. Although i think its the crystal meth that rogers been on for his whole life.

Comment

Originally posted by medium-deek View Post
      Khan giving life advice about a man way older then him. LOL.
      nah, I think he was just trying to put in a good word for him thats all....I know him and Haye are tight but at the end of the day, BOXING is like a brotherhood....thats why something like loading your gloves is a act that's NEVER forgiven and forgotten....so yea, I think AK was trying to look out for a fellow brother in the sport...thats all!!

Comment

Khan's just being politically correct for the cameras.

I dont think he actually gives a fuk.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
          Khan's just being politically correct for the cameras.

I dont think he actually gives a fuk.
          thats possible as well.....image is everything these days...but I doubt any boxer wanna see another boxer lose his means of income....AK is a boxing dude....they have to stick together when it comes to the suit and tie cats....thats how I see it

Comment

Working...
          X