Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Help Needed. I'm researching into the Quillin vs Winky Random tests they cancelled

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help Needed. I'm researching into the Quillin vs Winky Random tests they cancelled

Hey, I have been looking into what actually happened and why Winky asked for the tests 2 weeks before the fight and why they were cancelled.

So far this is the timeline and chain of events I have managed to put together.

Turns out they weren't doing testing and all of a sudden Winky demanded random tests 2 weeks before the fight (I can only assume Winky has heard something and that's why he demanded it) Winky offered to pay for all the tests out his own pocket ($10,000) and did his test, as did quillin Quillin 2 days later the tests were cancelled. Only then did GBP say "there wasn't enough time to educate the fighters on the test procedures" even though USADA had already accepted payment and did the 1st round of tests... Winky asked USADA how the results of the 1st test came out and he was informed that the "tests had been binned" even though law states that any example taken the B sample and results NEED to be cataloged for 2 years. Winky wanted these samples tested.

"[Ramirez, Wright’s manager] Said. I don’t understand it. All I’m asking is ‘How do you take urine and take blood and then all of sudden you say you aren’t going to test it?’ Then they tried to make up an excuse and say they wanted to teach us. They ain’t nothing to teach. They took blood, they told us we would take a test and either come up positive or negative. That’s it. What are we doing this for? Are you going to tell me not to take something I don’t need to be taking? That’s cool. All I want to know is we are playing on the same field.”

Wright, wondering what was going on, decided to at least get the samples taken tested. This morning, his lawyer informed him that according to USADA, the samples have all been destroyed.

“They told us that weren’t going to do [testing] two days ago,” said Wright. “So my lawyer called today and asked for it to be tested and they told him today they threw it out.”*

Does anyone have anymore info or any official press releases from any of the parties they could send me.. I find this all a little disturbing. I'm aware that a lot of fighters juice but in this case there seems to be some unanswered questions.. Any help would be appreciated.

TL.DR: They swept Quillin's psitive tets under the rug.

Comment

Originally posted by Aztec Wanker View Post
      TL.DR: They swept Quillin's psitive tets under the rug.
      What does TL.DR: mean?

But yeah I think the evidence is stacked towards Quillin failling the test... I tweeted Winky why they were cancelled and he replied "ask Quillin 1+1 =2"

Comment

Working...
      X