Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather TMT Van Blazed By Molotov Cocktail in The UK

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

boxingscene ITS A RENTAL VAN YOU MORONS HAHAHA..... ITS NOT A TMT VAN.... IT JUST HAS A $50 STICKER ON THE BACK!!!! SMH

Comment

Originally posted by ELPacman View Post
      Bahahahh, Damn. Mayweather certainly has his haters. They don't play around either, lol.
      ITS A RENTAL VAN SO I FEEL BAD FOR THE RENTAL COMPANY...... SOME PEOPLE ARE JUST ******S

Comment

Originally posted by Chollo Vista View Post
        Who cares? His van caught on fire; so what. He can buy 1,000 more vans
        It didn't catch on fire it was purposely torched

Comment

Originally posted by ELPacman View Post
          Bahahahh, Damn. Mayweather certainly has his haters. They don't play around either, lol.
          They are just like the weirdos on here. Talk tough but wouldn't do **** face to face but get their head stomped in.

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
            Thats what he gets for trying to charge people for a ****ty greet and meet. They were offended by such travesty.
            A ******ed imbecile shot John Lennon, Chapman wasnt the only perverted moron in this world, these people are brain dead fools that will target anybody that has more then they do, these busted ass ******s that do this sort of thing hang together with a chip on their shoulder because they such lazy useless non achievers.

And you praise this sht.

Comment

Originally posted by JASON SHAW View Post
              ITS A RENTAL VAN SO I FEEL BAD FOR THE RENTAL COMPANY...... SOME PEOPLE ARE JUST ******S
              You do know the vans he uses in Vegas are rental vans as well?

All of those vans are owned by companies that wrap them, same for other athletes and stars.

Obviously someone wanted to send a message to him.

Unless Mayweather signed off to pay extra and use the insurance of the rental company, he is liable for the cost.

And I'm shocked Spoon has NOT been arrested yet.

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
                It didn't catch on fire it was purposely torched
                Again... Who gives a fcuk?

Fcuk Floyd Mayweather. They can burn his house down for all I care. I'm sure he doesn't care either so why do you? Your dumbass would give your life for that man.
                Last edited by Chollo Vista; 03-05-2017, 10:11 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
                  A ******ed imbecile shot John Lennon, Chapman wasnt the only perverted moron in this world, these people are brain dead fools that will target anybody that has more then they do, these busted ass ******s that do this sort of thing hang together with a chip on their shoulder because they such lazy useless non achievers.

And you praise this sht.
                  Ahh here you are again. Hello there good sir.

1) I have no ****ing clue wtf you're on about.
                  2) It was a joke. They're obviously not putting his **** on fire because he was charging for a greet and meet.
                  3) You keep quoting me while my posts go way over your head.
                  4)

Comment

Originally posted by Chollo Vista View Post
                    Again... Who gives a fcuk?

Fcuk Floyd Mayweather. They can burn his house down for all I care. I'm sure he doesn't care either so why do you? Your dumbass would give your life for that man.
                    You sound like a lovely human being shouldn't you be watching Gus damato vids or something?

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
                      You sound like a lovely human being shouldn't you be watching Gus damato vids or something?
                      Yeah shouldn't you have been in the UK saving your BBC crush's van from burning? Can't wait to bump you and your tampon boys ******ed posts after Mar 18th f a g b1tch made ass punk

Comment

Working...
                      X