No announcement yet.

Is ****sexuality Genetic or Choice?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
    It ain't always been legal, and with good reason.
    Which is........

Comment

• Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
      I agree 100% if a child at that age requested something so ridiculous as that. I don't know of any instances where a 7 year old wants a sex change or breast implants.

I do however think that people are born in the wrong bodies and wrong genders. Even a country like Iran PAYS for them to have the sex change operation because they understand these people didn't choose to be this way, it's who they are.

A child is not prepared to make those life altering decisions but it can't mean that a child doesn't have those thoughts of why they don't feel like a boy or a girl. Genetics are what they are and there's no doubt some people are born differently. Who are we to say they are morally wrong or right?

Who are we to tell people how they should live and who they should love if that's what they feel their entire life?

I'm not talking about some drunk girl who is in a college dorm and wants to experiment, I'm talking about real gay people who have felt this way their entire life.
      I agree, I never said otherwise. I'm not gonna stop my son/daughter from doing what they want or tell them how they should feel. I'm just not allowing a child to make that decision. Once they're grown they can do what they want. I say if they don't need my consent they can do what they please, until then, I'll raise you how I feel is the right way.

Comment

• Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
        Which is........
        We are animals, our purpose is to reproduce.

Comment

It ain't that simple.....

Comment

• Reading through this thread I can now, on behalf of us all, conclude that fackoctry is not a disease, not a condition selected by choice and is not genetic.

That leaves us with only ONE possible explanation: Gays are chosen! Yes! God/Allah/Odin, or whoever you believe in, has chosen certain humans to become ****s.

QED!

This thread can now be closed.

Comment

So you dont believe in birth control and anybody who's sterile shouldnt be legal as well, correct?

Comment

• Originally posted by SnakeVen0m View Post
                I agree, I never said otherwise. I'm not gonna stop my son/daughter from doing what they want or tell them how they should feel. I'm just not allowing a child to make that decision. Once they're grown they can do what they want. I say if they don't need my consent they can do what they please, until then, I'll raise you how I feel is the right way.
                Ok and the parents are doing just that. Oh but their method is different from yours so its wrong and immoral

Comment

So you dont believe in birth control and anybody who's sterile shouldnt be legal as well, correct?
                  Apple's and Orange's my friend.

If you think it is fine for a male to stick his **** in another males ass, than that's your business, but it certainly isn't natural and should not be encouraged.

Comment

So i guess you hate all str8 people on birth control right? ****sexuality will be eradicated because they cant pass on their genes? First of all most gays are born to 2 str8 parents.
                    Birth Control is a Choice. ****sexuality is complex, it could be due to hormones. I don't believe that a person can be 100% Gay or Lesbian, there is still attraction to the opposite sex in some form. Why are there so many Gays in Fashion?

How about a "recessive gay gene"?

2nd of all if they wanted to have a kid, they could, which would pass on their "gay gene".
                    Yes, they could but only if they choose to because if they are 100% ****sexual then they can't have a child naturally.

3rd of all if what you say was true, ****sexuality would have died long ago, yet its as popular as ever.
                    Wrong, If there is or was ever was a "gay gene" then it survived underground as many gays were persecuted, killed, and not allowed to practice openly. They had no choice but try to conform to social norms and practice ****sexuality secretly. These closet ****sexuals married with families, a wife and kid, thus spread their gene to modern times. Nature wasn't able to take its course because the instinct of self preservation is greater than the need to procreate.

Comment

Apple's and Orange's my friend.

If you think it is fine for a male to stick his **** in another males ass, than that's your business, but it certainly isn't natural and should not be encouraged.
                      How is that apples and oranges Birth control stop reproduction and sterile people cannot reproduce either, thats your one condition

& Personally I am not concerned about what other men do in their own sex lives, so yea i think its fine. Is it fine for Men to stick his dick in a women's ass, since its the act of **** sex that makes its "unnatural" right. Oh and not only men are gay btw, so are women and they dont have dicks to stick up each others ass, so i guess that natural right. Probably doesnt stop you from enjoying lesbian **** either

Comment

Working...
                      X