No announcement yet.

Laker fans.....FEEEEEEEEELIN' YOU!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TredKiller View Post
    crap franchise: 17 championship banners, more then any other team.

crap players: russell, cousey, havlichek, bird, machale, parish, pierce, garnett, allen, lewis, exc.

crap legacy: best there is
    dude , a dozen of those championship banners where in the same era.

lakers were the 1st dynasty with the leagues 1st superstar and the lakers will be the next dynasty with the next superstar.

celtics are nothing compared to the lakers.

Comment

Originally posted by Makavelli View Post
      You would NEVER, in a million years, hear an LA crowd ever chant ‘MVP’ for a Celtic….ever
      maybe 20-30 years from now.

it's not like the celtics will matter anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by Viva_La_Raza View Post
        GTFO!

Lakers Legacy > Celtics Legacy

You guys have a few more championships, but the Lakers are a better franchise.

You guys didn't win **** until McHale gave you guys KG for cheap. The Celtics were also mediocre for years before you became competitive again. It took the Lakers two years to build another dynasty. The Lakers will always be the favorite team in the NBA and the face of the NBA.

Kareem, Mikan, Shaq, Kobe, Magic, Worthy, West, Baylor, Wilt, etc. > Celtics best players.

Chick Hearn > Boston.
        im not argueing the better franchise (i never mentioned anythin about it lol). i was just argueing with a poster who think the celtics legacy was ****, and its not, its a great franchise.

and yes cetics had a long drought, so did every team in the nba between 1957-1969 LOL wonder why.

and i am a celts fan, but i agree the lakers is the better franchise, they have been to the finals 30 times in there history, thats crazy.

but i am a celts fan.

Comment

Originally posted by Jack D Ripper View Post
          Props to old school Lakers like Terry Teagle, Anthony Peeler, Duane Cooper, Elden Campbell, and George Lynch.

mike smrek, adrian branch, wes matthews, travis knight and mark madsen too

Comment

Originally posted by TredKiller View Post
            im not argueing the better franchise (i never mentioned anythin about it lol). i was just argueing with a poster who think the celtics legacy was ****, and its not, its a great franchise.

and yes cetics had a long drought, so did every team in the nba between 1957-1969 LOL wonder why.

and i am a celts fan, but i agree the lakers is the better franchise, they have been to the finals 30 times in there history, thats crazy.

but i am a celts fan.
            Good!

See you guys in the Finals! Lakers are going to win the Finals in 6 games in Boston.

Comment

Good!

See you guys in the Finals! Lakers are going to win the Finals in 6 games in Boston.
              nope, boston will win, if we can stay healthy, im almost positive we'll win it.

Comment

one of the greatest 8-man rotations of all time:

pg - nick van exel , derek fisher
                sg - eddie jones , kobe bryant
                sf - kobe bryant , rick fox
                pf - robert horry , elden campbell
                c - shaquille o'neal , elden campbell

if only del harris wasn't our coach at the time......

Comment

Good!

i dont think they get passed Orlando, unfortunately

Comment

Good!

sorry ass celtics ain't even gonna make it out of the east.

Comment

Originally posted by Makavelli View Post
                      i dont think they get passed Orlando, unfortunately
                      i don't think they get passed atlanta.

Comment

Working...
                      X