Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official 2010 MLB Postseason Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well here we go. Let's see how this goes down.

Comment

Damn shame if the Reds do what they did in the regular season just to shoot blanks against the Phillies .

Comment

There it is!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No hitter Roy Halladay.

Comment

My hat goes off to Halladay

Comment

Wow, what an absolute disaster. Oddly enough, the Reds' pitching was actually solid - it was Cabrera's defensive error that was the key. I think the "postseason" aspect of the no-hitter is a little overrated because there are so many more postseason games than there used to be, but still, insane performance by Halladay. No idea what Phillips was doing on that last at bat, seemed like he really let the situation get to his head.

Comment

Halladay was looking like Catfish Hunter out there with that pinpoint control tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by Tengoshi View Post
                Halladay was looking like Catfish Hunter out there with that pinpoint control tonight.
                He doesn't throw one pitch that's straight and then he put it anywhere he wanted.

Comment

Eck pissing me off a bit, saying the Phils lead the NL in every offensive category (they don't, the Reds are actually the best offensive team statistically). Homeboy practically considers himself a Red Sox now, shameful

Comment

Manuel looks like he's about to cry, getting choked up

Comment

Originally posted by Tengoshi View Post
                      Eck pissing me off a bit, saying the Phils lead the NL in every offensive category (they don't, the Reds are actually the best offensive team statistically). Homeboy practically considers himself a Red Sox now, shameful
                      He was talking about the Reds not Phillies

Comment

Working...
                      X