Collapse
No announcement yet.

Most boring/exciting styles based on nationalities

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Americans for me have provided the most entertainment. Mayweather vs Marquez is artistry. Maidana 1 was like a matador losing control of a bull. A few classic fights at HW including rumble in the jungle & Joe Louis vs Max 1 and 2, all gripping stuff.

Most boring has to be Japanese IMO. They hardly have international feeds & when I do catch some footage I hardly see KO's from the smaller guys. They also lack the finesse of a professional with a deep amateur background. It's visible in their technique.

Comment

I consider myself a rabid Boxing fan and I don't really give a **** about Nationality, what matters is the fighter and does he have a fan friendly style that I want to watch. I try to remember the amateur standouts and Olympic fighters that bring it, so when they go pro I know who to watch.

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx. View Post
        P4P List
        1. Floyd Mayweather Jr
        2. Roman Gonzalez
        3. Manny Pacquiao
        4. Guillermo Rigondeaux
        5. Wladimir Klitschko
        6. Gennady Golovkin
        7. Sergey Kovalev
        8. Miguel Cotto
        9. Carl Froch
        10. Terrence Crawford

thats your list
        circa 3-4 years ago. Idgaf about changing it because I am a lazy mf

Comment

if they are so damn exciting why are they not selling?
          people watch fraud jr not because he's an entertaining fighter but people wants to see him lose.

but the dick is so slick that he runs around the ring like a ballet dancer. lol

Comment

the guy ya'll call boring...Mayweather made more money and sold more ppvs THEN ANYONE IN THE HISTORY OF THE ****ING SPORT!!!!!..the guy ya'll call BIGDRAMASHOW cant sell peanuts to a ****ing elephant..**** outta here
            gayweather is the exception a fluke all through out the history of the sport the biggest draw has been the action/offensive fighter. a defensive fighter will never be the top draw again mark my words. ggg pulls in nearly 200k ppv buys by himself with no dance partner or built in fan base name any boxer in the sport who can do that.

Comment

In general, I like Mexican, Russian and Japanese styles ....I dislike Cuban.

Comment

I think some do not understand that winning does not =taking punishment..if you lack the skills to not get hurt then of couserse you have to go thru the fire...what you call boring some call an art..CAUSE WHY CANT THE OTHER FIGHTER STILL BEAT HIM?
                damn I didnt know all americans are undefeated that insane. Gotta get my eyes check.

Comment

Originally posted by GMAN SUPREME View Post
                  gayweather is the exception a fluke all through out the history of the sport the biggest draw has been the action/offensive fighter. a defensive fighter will never be the top draw again mark my words. ggg pulls in nearly 200k ppv buys by himself with no dance partner or built in fan base name any boxer in the sport who can do that.
                  son ...grow up.......

Comment

Working...
                  X