No announcement yet.

EU referendum poll

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [LMAO!] EU referendum poll

Its just over a month away, how will you vote?lets see if nsb uk members represents the outcome of the june 23rd referendum.
    Stay
    12.50%
    Leave
    68.75%
    Undecided
    12.50%
    I wont vote as its been a **** debate.
    6.25%

Comment

Originally posted by Rocky... View Post
      Whats the vibe you get in scotland? Is it very pro remain like the media suggest or do you think it could be closer than it looks up their?

Comment

I'm with him

Comment

Get out while you still can, you fools. Look at the state of what was once "your" country.

It's being turned into just another cultureless (aka multicultural) low wage mass migrant labor marketplace.

Comment

IF YOU WANT MORE MUSLIMS IN YOUR NATIONS,

VOTE YES.

IF YOU DONT WANT MUSLIMS AND WANT TO REMAIN A SOVEREIGN POWER WHOSE TRADE DEALS AND IMMIGRATION POLICIES ARE NOT CONTROLLED BY A SMALL CABAL OF CORRUPT MEN VIA MULTI NATION UNIONS,

VOTE NO.

Its quite simple.

Dont listen to the scare tactics of the globalist capitalist pigs....

Remember when people predicted doom and gloom for the UK when you guys stucked with the pounds instead of going to the euro currency.....

Comment

Out.

Europe has been lost to the ******s, time to sever the gangrenous limb

Comment

knowing everything we know about the eu, if we were outside of it and the referendum was whether we should join or not I wouldn't vote to join it,and I don't think many "in" voters would either tbh.

if i lived in any other part of the UK I would vote out, but I live beside the border to rep. of Ireland and that is gonna be a giant pain in the ass if we leave. so atm I'm undecided.

ultimately I've a choice between being rules by a bunch of ****s in Westminster or a bunch of ****s in Brussels.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by gingeralbino View Post
                  knowing everything we know about the eu, if we were outside of it and the referendum was whether we should join or not I wouldn't vote to join it,and I don't think many "in" voters would either tbh.

if i lived in any other part of the UK I would vote out, but I live beside the border to rep. of Ireland and that is gonna be a giant pain in the ass if we leave. so atm I'm undecided.

ultimately I've a choice between being rules by a bunch of ****s in Westminster or a bunch of ****s in Brussels.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
                  What brexit the movie, then factor in the immigration the uk will get, then surely you will vote leave.

Comment

If We remain a Province of the EU - we lose the right to make our own laws Forever.

Do I expect the next PM To change things? NO, But leaving the Euro would give a chance that someone with integrity has the power to make laws that benefit the people.

Comment

Working...
                    X