Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

In all of history, which 2 fighters would have made for the most exciting match up?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok....

Tyson v Frazier
    Tyson v Foreman
    Tyson v Rocky
    Tyson v Joe Louis
    Tyson v Ali

Tyson was an exciting fighter - and all those guys would come to fight too.

Nas v Manny would be exciting.
    Naz v Morales too.

Earnie Shavers v Lennox (exciting to see if he can land v LL much greater skill).

RJJ v SRR @ MW.

For now.

Comment

Best Fights my top 10

1. Pryor-Duran @ JWW
      2. Ali-Tyson
      3. Arguello-Chavez @ LW
      4. Dempsey-Langford
      5. Tunney-Schmeling
      6. Foreman-Tyson
      7. Pryor-M. Taylor @ JWW
      8. Liston-Tyson
      9. Arguello-Rosario @ LW
      10. Frazier-Holmes

Fights that could have happened in my time that did not I would like to have seen, & and whom I think would have won.
      1. Pryor-Mancini @ LW Pryor wins a short war
      2. Hearns-Pryor @ a catchweight when Pryor beat him in the Amateurs, he was nearly a fully Mature Physical fighter, Hearns had yet to learn about his Natural Power & had not yet physically matured, Hearns eventually catches him & Ko's him like he did Duran.
      3. Mancini-Arroyo Both from OHIO

Comment

More fights I would like to have seen in my time that could have happened.

4. Duran-Cuevas- I think Duran wins with overall skills, but Cuevas has a Punchers shot
        5. Kenty-Blake I take Robin Blake with a bit more heart than Kenty
        6. O'Grady-Mancini Mancini a slight edge
        7. Tyson-Morrison in Prime, Tyson wins, but would love to have seen Tommy with a chance to hit him with that left hook.
        8. Holyfield-Tyson earlier than it happened, I take Tyson, but Holyfield still gives him a fight.
        9. Page-Stevenson what happened to this one, I take Stevenson, but at the time I would have picked Page as I didnt know as much about Stevenson.
        10. Hagler-Ayala Jr. before he went to Prison, just to see what Ayala really had before he ended it all for Jail. Hagler wins a tough battle, but I would love to have seen it, so we could more properly place Ayala in his career.

Comment

Originally posted by One more round View Post
          De La Hoya vs Ray Leonard at 147
          Almost happen I do not know what weight it would have been at but if Leonard would have beat Camacho that's were he was heading. In his book he admits he would have been too old at that time to handle Oscar.

Comment

Originally posted by rightsideup View Post
            Almost happen I do not know what weight it would have been at but if Leonard would have beat Camacho that's were he was heading. In his book he admits he would have been too old at that time to handle Oscar.
            And as it turned out, Camacho got a pointless PPV match with DLH instead.

Comment

troy Dorsey v jeff fenech

this surely coulda happened early 90's, if Dorsey was breathing, he was punching n fenech never stopped punching neither. they woulda hit each other like 2 buzzsaws stuck on automode. anyone who seen both thes guys fight know xactly what i'm talkin about

Comment

Working...
              X