Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The upper class thread (if you make under $250k a year don’t post in here.)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [REAL TALK] The upper class thread (if you make under $250k a year don’t post in here.)

Please use this thread to discuss the finer things in life. Good wines, fine steak cuts, latest fashion trends for men and all round ways of living our life’s better

I will put the rancid shitstains on ignore who try to sabatash this thread out of fucking spite.

You clown, you work for minimum wage. Ignore me

Comment

1% of individual income is in that bracket.

ill be there within 3 years.

that being said, im in the top 5% already and im positive the thread starter make less than 35k a year.

Comment

also LOL@ the poor mans stereotype that high income people drink wine.

you must mean high income 60 year old grandpas.

Comment

When i was questioned about my 6 fig i posted my payslip and bank statement to shut up the doubters..

I doubt OP makes what he claims (post proof) since he's lied a lot of times like beating 3 black men..

Comment

Originally posted by JasonBoxing View Post
            also LOL@ the poor mans stereotype that high income people drink wine.

you must mean high income 60 year old grandpas.
            Lol

What's more, you don't have to be anything like rich to buy a good bottle of wine in Australia and it's probably the same in US

Comment

I make 69 million a year and asked all my rich friends about you and they all basically said that you jack off to MLP **** in your cousin's basement.

Comment

Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
                Please use this thread to discuss the finer things in life. Good wines, fine steak cuts, latest fashion trends for men and all round ways of living our life’s better

I will put the rancid shitstains on ignore who try to sabatash this thread out of fucking spite.
                Sabatash?

And you want to discuss fine wines? How about discussing your lack of completing elementary school?

Comment

Smoking a nice stogie and playing cards with the fellas. That is the finer things in life. Cash game please. Don't go overboard. Just bring around 50 bucks we'll have a good time.

Comment

Bank statement pics or you’re a 40 year old virgin living in your moms basement

Comment

Working...
                    X