No announcement yet.

Trump attacks Haiti and Africa as "****hole countries"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mukuro View Post
    You are suggesting I have a negative view of minorities. I don't think you captured my point clearly.

My point is that you can succeed in this society, regardless of race, as long as you are about family, hard work and personal responsibility. People from all ethnicities prove this every day, and I have respect for all who do regardless of their race.

The Democrats wants to sell the message that you can't do it because you have been cheated, and that the government will help you.

I believe that dividing us along racial lines and perpetuating/monetizing victim mentalities does not benefit anyone in the end and is toxic for society at large.

You can believe whatever you want as well, but don't misconstrue my message.
    Not suggesting that is your view, just commenting on how you describe the different messages from each party.

I agree with your point in the 2nd paragraph.

I don't think that is the Dems message. My point is the Republican party message is lost in the negative rhetoric that alienates non whites. If they cleansed the party platform of that rhetoric, I think the message would be more appealing to minorities.

I agree with your 4th paragraph as well.

I have a better understanding of your position.

Comment

• Originally posted by Virgil Caine View Post
      I have no idea who 1fag is batting on about, but him putting me on ignore was the best thing to have happened in my recent boxingscene experience.

You just gotta jab him with enough facts, and then come over the top with a solid power blow once he starts to react in anger to the initial assaults. He is pretty easy to KO once you learn to time his robotic and predictable style.

Once you hit him hard enough on the sweet spot, he goes into a screaming fit and then announces he is putting you on ignore. That's when you can celebrate your knockout victory.
      This is 100% spot on. Whenever you prove him wrong or show where he lied or switched his position he puts you on ignore. Then he acts like he put you on ignore for some other reason.

Comment

• Sens. Lindsey Graham (R-SC) and Dick Durbin (D-IL), for example, recently reached an agreement on immigration policy that they wanted to present to the president. But Stephen Miller, the White House’s chief immigration ideologist, was afraid Trump would agree to the Graham-Durbin proposal, so he secretly invited anti-immigration hardliners from Congress to the meeting to scuttle the deal.

Earlier in the week, during a televised meeting, Trump accidentally agreed to a proposal from Sen. Dianne Feinstein (D-CA) that was totally at odds with his administration’s position and had to rely on Rep. Kevin McCarthy (R-CA) to take control of the meeting and rescind the president’s agreement.

Also on Thursday, Trump — confused by a Fox News segment — criticized his administration’s own position on the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act reauthorization and had to be speedily talked out of it by Speaker Paul Ryan and Chief of Staff John Kelly.
        A President that has to be constantly babysat. A President that can't be left alone to discuss policy with Senators. And people think this is perfectly normal & fine

Comment

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
          A President that has to be constantly babysat. A President that can't be left alone to discuss policy with Senators. And people think this is perfectly normal & fine
          You really do believe everything they tell you. You don't even think twice, you just repeat it like a trained parrot.

Didn't hearing Jonathan Gruber laughing at you teach you anything??

Comment

• I like how MCC has changed his sig from a black woman to a white woman, presumably to try and fool people into thinking that he isn't a black supremacist, or rather, a racist.

She's ugly as **** btw.

Comment

• Originally posted by creekrat77 View Post
              I guess now would be a good time to bring up The Clinton Foundations role in pillaging Haiti...
              Absolutely you can.

This topis shouldnt be about left/right politics.

Its about baseline human decency.

Comment

• Originally posted by BoxingTech718 View Post
                Trump is an embarrassment to the republican brand plenty of republicans don’t like him.
                They only voted for him to keep Hillary away from the presidency.
                Respectable politicians like the Bushes, Kasich, etc want nothing to do with him.
                He is an extremist and I believe he will harm conservatives in the long run way more than he helps by alienating groups of voters.
                Without a Clinton to run against he won’t win the next election. Because most moderates including myself won’t vote for an extremist like him
                the republican base voted for him overwhelmingly in the primary over these respectable republicans and continue to support him after his first year. and nobody respects jeb bush lol. you are out of touch with reality my friend.

many democrats supported a wall and deporting illegals not even 20 years ago. tax reform, obamacare repeal, infrastructure spending all part of the conservative/republican platform. when did these positions become extreme to you, mr. moderate?

Comment

• Originally posted by Virgil Caine View Post
                  I have no idea who 1fag is batting on about, but him putting me on ignore was the best thing to have happened in my recent boxingscene experience.

You just gotta jab him with enough facts, and then come over the top with a solid power blow once he starts to react in anger to the initial assaults. He is pretty easy to KO once you learn to time his robotic and predictable style.

Once you hit him hard enough on the sweet spot, he goes into a screaming fit and then announces he is putting you on ignore. That's when you can celebrate your knockout victory.
                  100 percent accurate.

Comment

• Here's a gem from a little while ago.

Trust me. Trump knows everything. He's going after the whole cabal. These people are sick. Two reasons Trump isn't going on a volatile rampage exposing the truth; the public isn't conditioned to handle it yet and it takes time to effectively bring these people to justice. For instance, a big thing was the Clinton Foundation filing their taxes in November '17 under the new Trump administration. Another is getting the federal district court judges in place, which he did last fall. Slated as the most district court nominated and confirmed ever..
                    There is also (can't remember the exact number) a absolutely crazy amount of sealed indictments filed last fall. A lot in California and DC.

Off the top of my head, Laura Silsby was saved and clearly working with the Clintons when she was caught kidnapping 33 kids from Haiti.

As of right now, Trump signed an Executive Order in December giving law enforcement the ability to seize assets of groups committing serious human rights abuses.
                    Eric Schmidt of Google, immediately resigns.

(Post-LV shooting, Trump has Kushner travel there to instruct Prince Salman to purge the bad and consolidate power)
                    Alwaleed 6b seized. Being "beaten" in prison currently. Rumors he's in GITMO. Mattis just paid a surprise visit there late December.

Jack Dorsey has, or is about to, step down from Twitter.

Trump declares January 2018 "Human Trafficking Prevention month"

Comment

• Also to anyone saying Trump is bad for Haiti, a big reason Omarossa was fired was because she reached out, unbeknownst to anyone else, to the Haitian government representing the administration. She knew how sinister and corrupt the ruling class is their and Trump in no way wants to be in locked arms with them. If anything, Trump would want to aid the Haitians to take back their country. Like Iran. To which the U.S. would "get involved at the right time".

Comment

Working...
                      X