Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather to Pick Opponent Next Week

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

what I want to know if they will sue Hauser or not!

Comment

I hope its the ghost. So we can all laugh and see how floyd fans defend it and on the plus guerrero gets his big payday he deserves.

and you never know be funny if guerrero pulls out the upset.

Comment

He waited to make sure Murray won so he wouldnt have to pick Martinez. <__<... He's waiting to see if Cotto wins so Cotto could fight Canelo instead and he'd be "forced" to pick Guerrero lol.

Comment

Originally posted by -MARKAVELLI- View Post
          what I want to know if they will sue Hauser or not!
          They can't.

He was smart in the way he wrote the article.

Comment

i dont care who who you fight money if it aint manny i aint watching!

Comment

Originally posted by ElBossHogg™ View Post
              I hope its the ghost. So we can all laugh and see how floyd fans defend it and on the plus guerrero gets his big payday he deserves.

and you never know be funny if guerrero pulls out the upset.
              I doubt they'll be doing much defending. Why bother when blindly loyal patriotic Mexicans will be breaking their backs to justify the fight for their fellow Mexican brother Robert?

Comment

the guerrero fight is a joke man they just have to come together and make the pac fight

Comment

You know he is picking the smaller man in Guerrero...been saying this months ago, This is how Mayweather picks his opponents

Comment

Originally posted by devildg View Post
                    picking a foe right before the Pacquiao fight LOL yea we didnt see that one comin...what a ******
                    Mayweather never does that... He lives off no one's back. zzz

Comment

whatever happen to user comedian? He be the perfect man to shed some light on this

Comment

Working...
                      X