No announcement yet.

GGG/Canelo Scores - STOP THE TROLLING

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Diegosome1 View Post
    This makes absolutely no sense. What does that have to do with wanting revenge? It’s because he perceived it to be a loss
    In Layman's perspective....

Canelo shaked his head when he heard the DRAW...told Kellerman he thought he won. It's rather self explanatory what Gomez meant...

Why didn't you just sign in as Maxi?

Comment

Break each round into 3 sections and you will find ggg won 2 of the 3 in most rounds, most boxing journos, boxers, the live crowd had ggg win, most posters on here arguing that he lost such as mirko tool Kok and issac lil Robbie Clarke are ridiculously biased whom contradict themselves constantly to suit their agenda, there has been a number of people who tipped canelo to win that came clean and said he lost, we all know canelo had rounds in the bank before the fight even started just like he did against floyd, this will tell you the difference between boxing fans and fighter fans

Comment

Originally posted by Shape up View Post
        Break each round into 3 sections and you will find ggg won 2 of the 3 in most rounds, most boxing journos, boxers, the live crowd had ggg win, most posters on here arguing that he lost such as mirko tool Kok and issac lil Robbie Clarke are ridiculously biased whom contradict themselves constantly to suit their agenda, there has been a number of people who tipped canelo to win that came clean and said he lost, we all know canelo had rounds in the bank before the fight even started just like he did against floyd, this will tell you the difference between boxing fans and fighter fans
        Now you got to break rounds down in to 3 parts to score. You've all been scoring wrong. You've got to score the shape up way.

I never argued Golovkin lost by the way. I've argued it was a close fight. Which most people saw.

You ******s arguing Golovkin clearly won are as bad as Adelaide Byrd.
        Last edited by Robbie Barrett; 01-08-2018, 05:53 PM.

Comment

this will tell you the difference between boxing fans and fighter fans
          And Flomachenko said Pac beat Floyd...

Comment

Originally posted by Ghost Rider View Post
            Mass Shooters before the fight: Ca$hnelo has cement feet, hahaha! Borat is gonna cut the ring off and destroy him!!!

Mass Shooters after the fight: Ca$hnelo has cement feet but he's the fastest runner I've ever seen!!! Borat couldn't cut off the ring but he's the best pressure fighter of all-time!!!

Godddamn ******s all these Mass Shooters are.
            L M F A O.....man. this post combined with Robbie Barrett RUIN MarGGGarito ball juGGGlers LMFAO

Comment

Originally posted by Ghost Rider View Post
              Mass Shooters before the fight: Ca$hnelo has cement feet, hahaha! Borat is gonna cut the ring off and destroy him!!!

Mass Shooters after the fight: Ca$hnelo has cement feet but he's the fastest runner I've ever seen!!! Borat couldn't cut off the ring but he's the best pressure fighter of all-time!!!

Godddamn ******s all these Mass Shooters are.
              L M F A O.....man. this post combined with Robbie Barrett RUIN MarGGGarito ball juGGGlers LMFAO

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
                Now you got to break rounds down in to 3 parts to score. You've all been scoring wrong. You've got to score the shape up way.

I never argued Golovkin lost by the way. I've argued it was a close fight. Which most people saw.

You ******s arguing Golovkin clearly won are as bad as Adelaide Byrd.
                So you didn't say that you don't like ggg, you haven't numerous times in numerous threads critisized him, you've never had a good word to say about him, so why would I say your biased, because you are, there is only 1 poster more biased against him than you, that's mirko OCD Kok, Adelaide byrds score was ridiculous considering so many boxers, boxing journos etc, etc had ggg winning, the only way to be so far off was to be paid by fishnets, canelo had his moments but they were too infrequent, quite a number of canelos punches hit gloves, arms and were deflected with shoulders, ggg was consistent with his jab, landed plenty of short rights, clearly had the younger canelo gassed and retreating for most of the rounds, you can't slip and retreat and be rewarded for it, that's not effective, canelo has always had stamina issues because he tries to load every punch he throws, apart from his body shots, all of his punches are arm punches, that's why he seems to hit hard but in reality he couldn't hurt cotto, he hit ggg with the best OHR he has ever landed and he didn't even flinch, you can't expect to win a fight when you fight 1 minute per round and then get peppered for the next 2 minutes

Comment

Originally posted by Lester Tutor View Post
                  And Flomachenko said Pac beat Floyd...

Who cares, not my fault you feel the need to change the topic each time you find it hard to reply due to being biased

Comment

So you didn't say that you don't like ggg, you haven't numerous times in numerous threads critisized him, you've never had a good word to say about him, so why would I say your biased, because you are, there is only 1 poster more biased against him than you, that's mirko OCD Kok, Adelaide byrds score was ridiculous considering so many boxers, boxing journos etc, etc had ggg winning, the only way to be so far off was to be paid by fishnets, canelo had his moments but they were too infrequent, quite a number of canelos punches hit gloves, arms and were deflected with shoulders, ggg was consistent with his jab, landed plenty of short rights, clearly had the younger canelo gassed and retreating for most of the rounds, you can't slip and retreat and be rewarded for it, that's not effective, canelo has always had stamina issues because he tries to load every punch he throws, apart from his body shots, all of his punches are arm punches, that's why he seems to hit hard but in reality he couldn't hurt cotto, he hit ggg with the best OHR he has ever landed and he didn't even flinch, you can't expect to win a fight when you fight 1 minute per round and then get peppered for the next 2 minutes
                    Blah blah blah. Now you go ranting about something completely different. Typical ******ed shape up post.

Golovkin didn't land **** other than a weak jab. All the hard punches came from Canelo. Hard punches count more.

Plenty of time since the fight and still no gifs or videos of Golovkins clean hard punches, you know why? Because he didn't land ****.

Nearly all Golovkins punches were like the ones below. Nothing on them.

Last edited by Robbie Barrett; 01-08-2018, 07:54 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
                      Blah blah blah. Now you go ranting about something completely different. Typical ******ed shape up post.

Golovkin didn't land **** other than a weak jab. All the hard punches came from Canelo. Hard punches count more.

Plenty of time since the fight and still no gifs or videos of Golovkins clean hard punches, you know why? Because he didn't land ****.

Nearly all Golovkins punches were like the ones below. Nothing on them.

I don't need to waste time posting gifs, now we are seeing the real issac, 2 posts before and you were saying you didn't argue or say ggg lost yet now canelo landed all the good punches and GGGs jab was ****, how quickly your opinion changed, but your not biased are you. I've watched the fight 4 times and each time I had ggg winning, the same as 90% of the viewers, boxing world and fans, I look at the fight, not listen to commentators, the commentators on the Aussie coverage were talking about how much the crowd was pro canelo yet his own fans thought he lost, this just reinforces how your not objective, writing blah, blah, blah doesn't change that fact

Comment

Working...
                      X