No announcement yet.

Do looks matter with women

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Szef View Post
    Seems like we have different definitions of the word.

Alpha doesn't mean somebody's successful, rich etc. (although very often they are). It means other people think you're an alpha, not you.

You can have all the ambition and dedication in the world, but ultimately other people decide whether you're an alpha or not. And it's not like a guy or a girl sees a guy and thinks 'he's an alpha'. They're just naturally drawn to him, they don't know why, but they know it's right.
    It doesn't matter to me what people decide I am. I decide who I am.

I'm just preaching my truth, you preach yours. Take or leave what you want.

Comment

Getting worked up over someone disagreeing with you? Now that's beta.
      Are you sure that im worked up?

This is how i talk, when i speak i speak with passion.

Comment

Originally posted by DARKSEID View Post
        It doesn't matter to me what people decide I am. I decide who I am.

I'm just preaching my truth, you preach yours. Take or leave what you want.
        You can't decide you're an alpha.

But you're right, let's leave it at that.

Comment

Getting worked up over someone disagreeing with you? Now that's beta.
          These beta alpha nonsense are really rampant. In real life if you have that mindset you'll get dumped by women because of your pos personality. And by women I mean ladies that have self respect and is not drowning in promiscuity.

Comment

You can't decide you're an alpha.

But you're right, let's leave it at that.
            Ok lol but that's so wrong dude.

You can be whatever you want to be if you put the work in. I promise you.

Comment

Ok lol but that's so wrong dude.

You can be whatever you want to be if you put the work in. I promise you.
              What you call being an alpha I call it being a grown man. But whatever.

Comment

Originally posted by Thraxox View Post
                These beta alpha nonsense are really rampant. In real life if you have that mindset you'll get dumped by women because of your pos personality. And by women I mean ladies that have self respect and is not drowning in promiscuity.
                This guy gets it^^

Comment

What you call being an alpha I call it being a grown man. But whatever.
                  To me an alpha is someone who excels at being the best that he can be, and follows through on everything that speaks to his heart.

Comment

Im being honest here every person who I met who used the words "beta" and "alpha" were some pussy ass dudes. I have never met some solid ass dudes who used those terms "alpha" and "beta" and I think I know why cause no one talked like that in real life it started on the net and nerds thought real dudes talk like that and now its only nerds who think they this and that who use it in real life lmfao. REAL TALK.

Comment

Of course it does. You'll have a much easier time with women if you're easy to look at and some girls won't be attracted to ugly guys.

That said, there are much more important things like how big your balls are.

Thats the most important thing, a girl wants a guy with balls of steel who won't get scared or discouraged by anything.

Basically a girl wants an alpha, nothing else matters. Even if you treat her like **** and have other girls, if you're an alpha she will still want you. But as soon as you break, as soon as you show fear or weakness, even if you're a perfect guy with perfect looks and a big bank account, its game over, goodbye.
                      Every single thing I said in this post is the God's honest truth.

If you don't believe me, if you can't accept irrefutable, unarguable truth when it's staring at you in the face then im ****ing sorry.

Now that's some real ****ing talk.

Comment

Working...
                      X