This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Loma on those Russian PEDs

Its pretty clear to see unless you're a Loma fanboy.

Yet its funny how no one here mentions it yet russians are the worlds biggest ped users and yes i know he's ukranian but its the same *****.

Just like a Mexican and Rican is the same ****. Linares is also Mexican right? same ****.

Comment

Originally posted by kidbazooka View Post
      yes i know he's ukranian but its the same *****.
      It's a completely different country with a completely different history and completely different culture. Why are you Americans actually proud of your ignorance? You seem to wear it as a badge of honour.

Comment

It's the same .... indeed
        But Americans Are no. 1 in PED abuse

Comment

Originally posted by LSKennedy View Post
          It's a completely different country with a completely different history and completely different culture. Why are you Americans actually proud of your ignorance? You seem to wear it as a badge of honour.
          Don't label all Americans as ignorant, such as the OP please.

Comment

Originally posted by LSKennedy View Post
            Not exactly it was originally called Ukraine cause it was the corner of Russia, then it was part of the Soviet Union which is Russian based and most the country is ethnic Russians who speak Russian(like Loma). Yes it does have a different government and it’s own knock off the Russian language but the culture not so much.

Comment

Yet its funny how no one here mentions it yet russians are the worlds biggest ped users and yes i know he's ukranian but its the same *****.
              Mexico is part of USA

Comment

Originally posted by stealthradon View Post
                Mexico is part of USA
                It is that’s where California, Nevada, Arizona, New Mexico, and Texas came from..

Comment

I wouldn't be surprised, every top guy is suspect honestly, besides maybe GGG.

Comment

Highly doubt it.

Loma is NOT a big puncher. Linares is a chinny bastard and he took every shot Lomachenko hit him with.

It took a shot to the body, when Linares left himself wide open.

Comment

Working...
                    X