• Show
Clear All

• Buboy knocks out Freddie Roach

Buboy for trainer of the year... lol

credit more to fortune imo.

Comment

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
      yeah I was wathing and it was Fortune who Buboy kept looking to to give him the instructions to translate to Manny

Fortune did double duty in this fight, he got Manny in peak condition best Ive seen Manny in ages, and he came up with the game plan

Pac should just use Justin for his next fight kill two birds with one stone.

Roach was overrated and even hating on Pac giving the news story for Lucas to go after Manny shoulder lol

F Roach

Comment

didn't Donaire's father help with the training too? I'm just curious..

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
          yeah I was wathing and it was Fortune who Buboy kept looking to to give him the instructions to translate to Manny

Fortune did double duty in this fight, he got Manny in peak condition best Ive seen Manny in ages, and he came up with the game plan

Roach was overrated and even hating on Pac giving the news story for Lucas to go after Manny shoulder lol

F Roach
          Could Matthyse have ko'd Manny wif a jab?

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post

F Roach
            in between rounds when fortune was giving him instructions, manny actually nod his head showing that he's listening. he was more concentrate on fortune than he was with buboy. plus fortune gave him some good instructions. roach is cool but sometimes he cant get the words out.

Comment

Originally posted by warrenchico View Post
              didn't Donaire's father help with the training too? I'm just curious..
              he was there early on but then i didnt really see him that much anymore in manny's training videos. he's prolly still there but maybe just behind the scene.

Comment

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
                fortune peddles PEDS just saying.

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
                  fortune peddles PEDS just saying.
                  Yep, that is correct.

The dude never should of been a heavyweight when he was fighting, but thanks to the magic of PEDS he got a fight with Lennox Lewis

Comment

Not sure just how much credit Buboy deserves without knowing the details of the training camp, but the fact of the matter is that after a long stream of relatively subpar performances and disappointing results with no knockouts in nearly a decade, Pacquiao dumps Roach, delivers a good performance and grabs a KO win - against an opponent who still holds name recognition no less, even if he is obviously badly faded. Could it be... that Roach hasn't actually been the right trainer for Manny for a long time now, and that he's only been kept around out of a misguided sense of loyalty? Hmmmm, really makes you think.

Comment

Working...
                    X