No announcement yet.

Mayweather vs Jeremy Lin

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
    Floyd too rich for Lin to get near. Floyd was at a knicks/nets summer game courtside a few years after and Lin didn't do anything. Lin isn't about that. He just likes dressing and wearing his hair thug. He aint really bout it.

Of course he's a Harvard grad, he shouldn't be f-cking with anyone from the SOHK!!
    lmfao I wave the white flag, I know nothing about lin all I know is him and floyd had beef or something like that.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
      Damn you sound like you hate the man, what did Lin do to you to wish that type of bloody beating.
      he's a very violent person. i would hate to know what he does to his kids if they refuse to steal when demanded by dunn to do so at the dollar store.

Comment

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
        he's a very violent person. i would hate to know what he does to his kids if they refuse to steal when demanded by dunn to do so at the dollar store.
        why would I have to tell my kids to steal from the dollar store?

Comment

Dunn clearly hates non blacks especially the Chinaman man lol he talking about Lin a good humble kind hearted person like he is some thug who kills and lies and steals and stabs you in the back, Dunn got caught stealing at Family Dollar

Comment

Dunn clearly hates non blacks especially the Chinaman man lol he talking about Lin a good humble kind hearted person like he is some thug who kills and lies and steals and stabs you in the back, Dunn got caught stealing at Family Dollar
            the security guard is very lucky that big dung didn't slurp his balls.

Comment

why would I have to tell my kids to steal from the dollar store?
              well, you're on here talking about lin getting beat to a bloody pulp so that's not far out on the question.

Comment

LOL @ the sweep kick comment

Comment

well, you're on here talking about lin getting beat to a bloody pulp so that's not far out on the question.
                  The thread is about Lin fighting Floyd. I said it wouldn’t happen because if Lin stepped to him his bodyguards would beat Lin to a bloody pulp.

That is there job. How is that related to stealing?

Comment

The thread is about Lin fighting Floyd. I said it wouldn’t happen because if Lin stepped to him his bodyguards would beat Lin to a bloody pulp.

That is there job. How is that related to stealing?
                    the thread is about floyd vs lin not lin vs floyd's bodyguard

how does this relate to stealing? asked yourself that, you the one showing roid rage here. what did lin do to you to get beaten to a bloody pulp? lol

Comment

Still mad because I called you out for racism and you got banned for calling another poster a black power *****.

Comment

Working...
                      X