No announcement yet.

Hearn sets the record straight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
    If AJ isn't worth a damn, then I guess Wilder is worth even less since AJ has crapped on everything Wilder has done amateur or pro in half the time
    classic "deflection"....

guy says "well lennox even said Joshua doesn't want the fight"...and all you can come back with and take from it is "well if AJ isn't worth a damn then what is wilder"?

lol....lennox and parker both said AJ don't want it....lennox is AJs idol....and parker is fighting on a hearn card again! lol

but hey man..deflect away....its really all you can do.....

Comment

Originally posted by Rubber Ducky View Post
      Also what so wrong with fighting in April 2019 they've given no real reason why it's a deal breaker
      Because he mislead us all into believing that the fight was going take place this year but he deceived us all. That's what's wrong with fighting in April of 2019. He should have told us all in advance and put in the contract so that all the world could see but he admitted that deliberately and intentionally left that part of the contract blank.

Comment

Yeah, most people are using common sense and think for themselves, weigh up the proof and come to a conclusion.

You're blinded by your hate for Eddie that you think 100% of what he says is untrue

And also, rich to ask for common sense when your response to why AJ wouldn't want the fight is "he's scared"

hahahahahahaha
        someone saying "AJ is scared" is a much more broad comment than you want to address.....you think it simply means , like, AJ stays awake at night in fear of wilder or that he literally sharts his pants at the thought of him

no....it simply means he a lot to lose....and that wilder is for certain a "dangerous" opponent

we don't need to go over AJs financial business....but him losing to wilder does not help it....I think we all know AJ would rather put this fight off for another year plus and fight less dangerous guys for 20 mil a pop.......that's really what people mean when they say hes "scared"...somehow you have it equated to literal fear because you are dumb and weak

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
          They both ain't shyt so far. You guys who spend all day arguing for Joshua OR Wilder are just goofy fanboys. You're so wrapped up in that little world that you think bashing Wilder somehow offends me.
          I've frequently criticized Wilder. I thought Povetkin would beat him. The fact that AJ is ducking Deontay makes me lul.
          No not at all, but if you criticize one you should criticize the other.

When you say stuff like "AJ is ducking Wilder", that's the true 'lul' because it's absolutely crazy to suggest someone would make multiple offers to another fighter, present a contract and everything, force the WBA (yes that's what is being said) and a host of other things, because they really don't want to fight

Now that's hilarious fanboy talk.

Yes, and I've frequently criticized Hearn and AJ.

Comment

Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post
            classic "deflection"....

guy says "well lennox even said Joshua doesn't want the fight"...and all you can come back with and take from it is "well if AJ isn't worth a damn then what is wilder"?

lol....lennox and parker both said AJ don't want it....lennox is AJs idol....and parker is fighting on a hearn card again! lol

but hey man..deflect away....its really all you can do.....
            Lennox Lewis sitting in Jamaica, sipping drinks in his slippers admitting not to be in on the negotiations is a great source

So is the guy who just lost to AJ.

Well, if you make a comment like that then in relation to wilder you're a hypocrite as Wilder is worth even less of a damn than Joshua. In every sense.

He literally hasn't done 50% of what AJ has, amateur or pro in spite of being a bronze medalist before AJ even laced up the glove to do his first bag session

Comment

Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post
              someone saying "AJ is scared" is a much more broad comment than you want to address.....you think it simply means , like, AJ stays awake at night in fear of wilder or that he literally sharts his pants at the thought of him

no....it simply means he a lot to lose....and that wilder is for certain a "dangerous" opponent

we don't need to go over AJs financial business....but him losing to wilder does not help it....I think we all know AJ would rather put this fight off for another year plus and fight less dangerous guys for 20 mil a pop.......that's really what people mean when they say hes "scared"...somehow you have it equated to literal fear because you are dumb and weak
              I don't speak '******ese', please translate.

Comment

Originally posted by R_Walken View Post
                F.ucking AJ/ Hearn groupies

Their evidence is well Eddie said this , Eddie said that

Just Ignore the events of the last 3 months , don’t think for yourself and come to a reasonable conclusion , Just repeat what Eddie says and nod your head in agreement like a minion
                Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
                In other news, OJ Simpson sets the record straight.

Comment

Lennox Lewis sitting in Jamaica, sipping drinks in his slippers admitting not to be in on the negotiations is a great source

So is the guy who just lost to AJ.

Well, if you make a comment like that then in relation to wilder you're a hypocrite as Wilder is worth even less of a damn than Joshua. In every sense.

He literally hasn't done 50% of what AJ has, amateur or pro in spite of being a bronze medalist before AJ even laced up the glove to do his first bag session
                  when you lose to a guy do you want to make him look like a ducking pansy or would you want him to look good/better? logic and common sense tells you parker wouldn't want AJ to look weak.....and hes fighting on a hearn card again soon

you guys are completely delusional...its sad

Comment

I don't speak '******ese', please translate.
                    pretty hard for you to speak anything with AJs marbles in your mouth...

Comment

An article I read said Joshua is not happy with Hearn...

So the latest he said, she said BS is it sounds like Hearn is the reason. A few reasons listed in the article. It was Hearn who asked the WBA to invoke the Povetkin mandatory deadline & team Wilder want the fight on Showtime PPV not that new streaming company Hearn wants to show it on. http://www.***************.net/20180...-hour-deadline I can't show the link. World Boxing News the article is on...Google Povetkin...

Comment

Working...
                      X