Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Beltran: With Lomachenko Out, I'd Be Interested in Mikey Garcia

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Doesn’t Mikey have too fight Commey after this?

Comment

Originally posted by Gentblue View Post
      Doesn’t Mikey have too fight Commey after this?
      technically beltran is the wbo champ. unification fights trumps mandatories

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
        Too bad Arum would NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER do it because if it isn't in house he isn't doing it. Awesome.
        Wasn’t Lomachenko’s last fight a copromotion with Golden Boy?

Comment

Originally posted by Andre_parker1 View Post
          top rank won't allow that to happen,they wanna keep the belt in-house.. only unification I see him taking is lomachenko fight
          ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Bob will feed this cow some nice grass before throwing him to his lion Lomachenko.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
            Bob is a real piece of crap... not sure why fighters sign with him, Floyd bought himself outta that hell, PAC was steadily ripped off trusting a Bob, Mikey lost a few fighting years trying to be free of bob..

Bob is the heads I win, tails you lose king

今日はユニークな表現を紹介したいと思います。

"Heads I win, tails you lose."です。

どういった場面で使うか想像できますか?

ここでは"heads"と"tails"が何を指しているかが分からないと、場面が見えてこないでしょう。

実は"heads"はコインの「表」を表し、"tails"は「裏」を表します。つまり、コインの上にはじいて、裏か表かで順番や何かを決める時の表現で す。
            The truth of the matter is Manny is one of the richest athletes in History thanks to Bob Arum. So is Floyd abd Oscar because Bob was the one that turned all 3 of them into ppv stars. If it werent for Top Ranks platform I doubt they woild be anywhere near as successful as they are. They would probably be getting ripped off by Don King on Undercards

Comment

Originally posted by jjsmyth87 View Post
              The truth of the matter is Manny is one of the richest athletes in History thanks to Bob Arum. So is Floyd abd Oscar because Bob was the one that turned all 3 of them into ppv stars. If it werent for Top Ranks platform I doubt they woild be anywhere near as successful as they are. They would probably be getting ripped off by Don King on Undercards
              Great post, thanks, they’d probably be like Tyson, ****ed over completely.. Bob, a Jew like me, gets his cut, and the some, but I wasn’t thinking in a bigger wife of don king. I couldn’t careless about a murder long ago... bob is a man, a lawyer, turned boxing promoter... as a fellow Jew, I respect him.. he’s done more than I’ve ever dreamt about...

Peace homie.. respect..

Comment

Originally posted by sparkz2112 View Post
                Wasn’t Lomachenko’s last fight a copromotion with Golden Boy?
                If people actually paid attention they would see that every single Top Rank card has opponents that are signed to different promoters. They just d*ckride Pbc and dont care about being objective at all. Someone said about the charlo brothers the other day that if they leave Pbc they are done with them, d*ckriding ******s.

Comment

another slow fighter who will stand right in front of mikey. sometimes the cherries just land in your lap

Comment

Beltran, you better keep belt warm.

Comment

Originally posted by asgarth View Post
                      technically beltran is the wbo champ. unification fights trumps mandatories
                      Not with the IBF all others yes

Comment

Working...
                      X