Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which active Middleweight can beat Canelo?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which active Middleweight can beat Canelo?

List them and why?

Charlo, Golovkin, Jacobs.... Because they are good. The end.

Comment

Demetrius Andrade, BJ saunders too. Canelo dont want that work.

Comment

Jermall Charlo - Huge size advantage, speed, skill, power in both hands, young, fresh, though inexperienced under the "big lights", he out of everyone is the guy Canelo should stay away from.

Saunders - Stylistically this could be a tough match up for Canelo who likes guys in front of him. Saunders will be on his bike potentially outpointing Canelo for a good majority of the fight but won't be an "exciting" fight.

Danny Jacobs - I honestly think Canelo CAN beat him but Jacobs is also a BIG dude but didn't look "great" in his last fight. It's another styles make fights type of deal. Jacobs to me is a "some-timer".

GGG - he beat him before, he can beat him again. I'm someone who believes we've seen the best Canelo we're going to see with his assets and flaws in tact. The hope for him is GGG aging that much more when his activity slows down and Canelo is able to land more on a consistent basis without fading midway through the fight. If they were to fight this September I still have GGG winning.

I feel Canelo will beat guys like Lemeuix, Spike O' Sullivan, Martin Murray, Andrade (was never sold on him and isn't very active), Murata.

As far as Sergiy Derevyanchenko I still need to see more from him.

Comment

Can? Any of the top middleweights can.

Comment

I think Billy Joe could outbox him and win a decision. I could see Canelo never being able to land a really good, clean punch on Billy. He's way quicker and more slick than GGG.

Charlo possibly could, but I think he'd struggle to land his best power shots on Canelo.

GGG already tried to beat Canelo but could not. He lacked the speed and movement.

Comment

Originally posted by RL_GMA View Post
              Jermall Charlo - Huge size advantage, speed, skill, power in both hands, young, fresh, though inexperienced under the "big lights", he out of everyone is the guy Canelo should stay away from.

Saunders - Stylistically this could be a tough match up for Canelo who likes guys in front of him. Saunders will be on his bike potentially outpointing Canelo for a good majority of the fight but won't be an "exciting" fight.

Danny Jacobs - I honestly think Canelo CAN beat him but Jacobs is also a BIG dude but didn't look "great" in his last fight. It's another styles make fights type of deal. Jacobs to me is a "some-timer".

GGG - he beat him before, he can beat him again. I'm someone who believes we've seen the best Canelo we're going to see with his assets and flaws in tact. The hope for him is GGG aging that much more when his activity slows down and Canelo is able to land more on a consistent basis without fading midway through the fight. If they were to fight this September I still have GGG winning.

I feel Canelo will beat guys like Lemeuix, Spike O' Sullivan, Martin Murray, Andrade (was never sold on him and isn't very active), Murata.

As far as Sergiy Derevyanchenko I still need to see more from him.
              Agree with all points here. Charlo and GGG KO/TKO non-PED Canelo.

Comment

GGG- he beat him in the first fight IMO. And I’d pick him to win a rematch

BJS and Jacobs both present stylistic problems as well, whether they beat him; who knows. I’d probably lean towards Canelo in both.

Comment

Charlo, BJS, dervenchenko, jacobs, andrade, vanes, spike. Lil fat boy won't have his tortas this time. It's all a sham boys.

Comment

Golovkin, Saunders and maybe Jacobs

Comment

Working...
                    X