Collapse
No announcement yet.

Top NSB Poster for May 2018

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I vote abouttime or larryxxx. Both are haters to the bone who won’t craxk or see the
    Light

Comment

My vote is for WBC WBA IBF. That guy has a rich appreciation for the regular world championships that you can't get if you're a filthy casual like most of us.

Respect.
      Last edited by BrometheusBob.; 05-09-2018, 10:30 PM.

Comment

I nominate Redd Foxx and let me explain why. It all started when I was a youngster. I remember one time, this was back when Tommy "no lights" Barkhouse was fightin. We took a boat to Johnsonville, it cost a nickel. Then we took a couch to Bedford, it cost another nickel. All the trolleys smelled like onions back then as that was the preferred scent at the time. Anyways, when we got off the trolley, there was a great candied onion stand by the wharf. It was a great onion I had that day. It cost a nickel. After that we got to the fights. I figure there was about 100,000 people in attendance. It was miles of people around, luckily we all had magnified lenses at the time. Who in the Crowd did I spot? It was Redd Foxx of course. He told me a joke and I laughed and laughed. Johnny Johnson lost his eye on the undercard, it went straight into the crowd and some lucky dame caught it. Johnny fought for 3 more rounds with his eye missing. It was a great card and a great day. It cost a nickel.

Comment

Originally posted by deanrw View Post
          I nominate Redd Foxx and let me explain why. It all started when I was a youngster. I remember one time, this was back when Tommy "no lights" Barkhouse was fightin. We took a boat to Johnsonville, it cost a nickel. Then we took a couch to Bedford, it cost another nickel. All the trolleys smelled like onions back then as that was the preferred scent at the time. Anyways, when we got off the trolley, there was a great candied onion stand by the wharf. It was a great onion I had that day. It cost a nickel. After that we got to the fights. I figure there was about 100,000 people in attendance. It was miles of people around, luckily we all had magnified lenses at the time. Who in the Crowd did I spot? It was Redd Foxx of course. He told me a joke and I laughed and laughed. Johnny Johnson lost his eye on the undercard, it went straight into the crowd and some lucky dame caught it. Johnny fought for 3 more rounds with his eye missing. It was a great card and a great day. It cost a nickel.

Respek.

Comment

Originally posted by KingHippo View Post
            Damn boy, you sure do seem to have a type.
            A type? Daggum is unlike anybody on here imo. Not to mention hilarious.

Always loved your avi bro but I gotta say. Did Mac punch you in that bandage on your gut recently?

Comment

My favorites are Eff Pandas and Red Foxx, mostly reasonable dudes and level headed. I dont always agree with them but they keep it real most of the time. We all slip off the edge sometimes.

Comment

Originally posted by KingHippo View Post
                Are you sure about that bud? Just check his previous posts, I'm sure you'll see a pattern there.
                Yes, because me defending Hurd, Bradley, Gary Russel Junior, Jacobs, Badou Jack and even Andrade is a pattern of me being racially motivated and anti-black.

Just because I ridicule thug attitude, that doesn't correlate of me being Anti-Black

If you have legit criticisms you can tell me but don't spread lies about me being racially motivated in my posts.

Comment

Originally posted by Tony Trick-Pony View Post

Always loved your avi bro but I gotta say. Did Mac punch you in that bandage on your gut recently?
                  Still have trouble adapting. The kid does have fast hands.

Got some better trunks though

Comment

Originally posted by iamboxing View Post
                    boliodogs, The Big Dunn, aboutfnktime, Deranged, MotorCityCobra - my favourite posters
                    Aboutfkntime?!??!?!!? What's he ever posted that's any good? He went for over 100 pages in one thread saying 155 isn't a middleweight fight. He's straight up trash, and aboutfkntime if you are reading this yourself you're an absolute clown pal.

Comment

Switch hitter, lfc19titles and jubei have all made some good posts this month.

Comment

Working...
                      X