Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who is in your current top 10 pound for pound?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ghost94 View Post
    Champion in 2 weight classes. Clears out a division and does things in the ring so well it's indescribable, that's why he's at the top for me.
    I dont deny that he does things in the ring that are absolutely jaw dropping, his technique and style are the best around and he's a joy to watch but.........Which division has Loma cleared out???

He lost his first meaningful fight at featherweight for the vacant title. He then won the vacant title against a good fighter in Russell Jr and defended it with a points win over a fighter that had barely fought outside Thailand. His next 2 defences after that were against b level opposition. His level of opposition has been better at 130 but he still aint 'cleared out' that division either! His achievements in the pro game dont come anywhere near the likes of Ward, GGG, Canelo, you could even state a case for Crawford being above him. I have no doubt he will be at the very top of the list in the next few years and possibly stay there for a long time but to have him top just now is premature in my opinion

Comment

Working...
    X