No announcement yet.

Does the US Have ABSOLUTE Free Speech?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HarvardBlue View Post
    The information he received was obtained illegally. I won't even debate whether it's for the good of people. I'm not calling him a hero for putting out information that everyone knows is happening. We may not know every detail but if you have half a mind you know that these things have been happening throughout history. China is doing far more than the US.

I'm not saying it's ok if everyone else does it but let's not pretend the US is the only country doing awful things in the world.

why not..... you just pretended that the US government illegally spying on US citizens does not matter because the information was released unofficially

that is burning decency and common-sense..... in favor of some childish loyalty to a government that is shltting all over you

ridiculous man

only children live in fear of doing what others tell them not to

the what, is far more important than, the how..... that really is obvious

the principle behind what you are saying is disturbing, and contrary to the US constitution

you do know what your 2nd amendment is for right ?

you do know who you have a right to bear arms against, right ?

your forefathers knew what would happen when corrupt British banking moguls and greedy foreign corporations finally usurped your government

a man who will sacrifice his freedom for security, deserves neither

and like I said earlier..... Americans were free, because they were brave..... but guys like you sound like obedient children

Comment

Originally posted by $Bullsfam$ View Post
      Of course not and its all the trump supporters fault. They gotta talk reckless all the time and trump too, so of course we have to be more PC to save face. We have to show the world we aren't all arrogant, ignorant, bigot scumbags like those people that make us look bad.

We believe in the idea of free speech but obviously you can't go around being hateful of peoples races or cultures which they have no control of. We are born in our own skin, can't help him, raised in our culture and environments.

They wanna call people ghetto scum but obviously if they were raised in a rural area they would be more educated and have more opportunities. But the bigot message is too damn bad, boo hoo. The privilege is real.
      ***** is you ******ed?

Comment

Lmao what, you called me the N word in my karma and got banned for it.

Your obsessed with black men, a poor mans prettyboy32
        You called me a f@g cracker 1st. I call you the exact same for your race and you snitched me out like the rat ***** you are. That's how I got banned. Once I sent and email with a screenshot of your karma I got unbanned. I still have a screenshot of your karma and my email I sent to boxingscene about the bull**** ban. You're the typical double standard hypocrite. You start **** and then try to get people in trouble. I'm warning everyone I can about people like you.

Comment

Originally posted by Fists_of_Fury View Post
          You called me a f@g cracker 1st. I call you the exact same for your race and you snitched me out like the rat ***** you are. That's how I got banned. Once I sent and email with a screenshot of your karma I got unbanned. I still have a screenshot of your karma and my email I sent to boxingscene about the bull**** ban. You're the typical double standard hypocrite. You start **** and then try to get people in trouble. I'm warning everyone I can about people like you.
          Post it then because that N word shot came out of nowhere. Your full of shiiiit. Obsessed with black diiick making up bullshiiiit. Post the receipts or stfu lil dumbass racist hoe.

Comment

Originally posted by Bobby Deez View Post
            ***** is you ******ed?
            Aren't you the dude who got exposed to faking pm messages? Lmfao fn loser. Get a life. You Obviously don't get out your cooock sucking mothers basement to often

Comment

Aren't you the dude who got exposed to faking pm messages? Lmfao fn loser. Get a life. You Obviously don't get out your cooock sucking mothers basement to often
              No.. You got me confused with someone else. Aren't you that dumb motha****a that was beat ******ed as a child? Yeah, that's you.
              Last edited by Bobby Deez; 11-29-2018, 05:35 AM.

Comment

He sure did. Apparently he took that asswhoopin too hard and now he has amnesia.

That pvvssy still owes me all his points, his sig, and is supposed to take a permanent ban for that bullshlt, but you know how it is. Can't expect a pvssy like him to have any honor.

Comment

Originally posted by Bobby Deez View Post
                  No.. You got me confused with someone else. Aren't you that dumb motha****a that was beat ******ed as a child? Yeah, that's you.
                  I told you everyone knows about how I kicked your teeth in, you lying bltch Pay your debt, change your sig, then go play in traffic, kid.

Comment

Originally posted by travestyny View Post
                    He sure did. Apparently he took that asswhoopin too hard and now he has amnesia.

That pvvssy still owes me all his points, his sig, and is supposed to take a permanent ban for that bullshlt, but you know how it is. Can't expect a pvssy like him to have any honor.
                    Originally posted by travestyny View Post
                    I told you everyone knows about how I kicked your teeth in, you lying bltch Pay your debt, change your sig, then go play in traffic, kid.
                    See these motherfuuuckers lying they ass off which is hilarious. No life whatsoever. Only boxingscene and they’re magic the gathering gay orgies

Comment

Working...
                    X