No announcement yet.

Loma: The Davis/Lopez Situation

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
    Bro if you say anything other than Loma being the 2nd coming of Ukrainian Jessus and can't possibly lose to a mere mortal (except for that one time ) than you’re a troll
    I'm not interested at all in Loma-Mikey.

Gervonta and Teofimo peak my interest. He can get to Lopez first, no promotional roadblock, except for Arum not wanting it. Loma needs to wise up and call Lopez by his name too. The ignoring part is worn out.

Comment

Originally posted by richardt View Post
      Don't be an idiot! Thats like saying Rocky Martinez dropped Mikey so Spence would KO Mikey the FK out.
      Spence has vastly overrated power that’s number 1

Number 2 Mikey was barely fazed and off balance for the KD unlike Lomo who was stretched and visibly shook

Mikey is known as a tnt puncher at 135 and he will 100% hurt Lomo with almost every shot

Comment

Originally posted by lparm View Post

Number 2 Mikey was barely fazed and off balance for the KD unlike Lomo who was stretched and visibly shook

Mikey is known as a tnt puncher at 135 and he will 100% hurt Lomo with almost every shot
        Mikey's chin is iron. I also thought Spence must be featherfisted. NO. Mikey's chin is great and Spence was boxing, so punching power wasn't the focus.

Spence will transform back into his terminator style next. I hope it's not Porter. I'm falling asleep even saying it. I'd be happier with a Besputin fight. Spence will win, but that'd be more interesting to me.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
          honestly lopez vs tank is the best fight in boxing. loma is clearly scared of them both and therefore irrelevant. lopez-tank 2020 ppv!!!
          I'd love to see this, even at 140, later.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post
            I'd love to see this, even at 140, later.
            whoa whoa whoa whats all this later talk

Comment

Why are you acting like we don’t want Loma/Tank? Everyone wants that fight except Tank.

Comment

sure sure. he's been down in other fights too but they were all "off balance" and when he was rocked by burgos and almost went down...nope just practicing his squats.

i think you need more than power to beat loma and relying on "every single shot will hurt him" is probably not going to work. what you are describing is basically saying mikey has a punchers chance. thats true i agree but what happens when mikey shells up in fear again the entire fight waiting for that one shot that will really really hurt loma

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
                  Why are you acting like we don’t want Loma/Tank? Everyone wants that fight except Tank.
                  tanks biggest fan doesnt want it then he comes on here pretending like everyone wants lopez loma when lopez is a nobody. i wish he would point his hypocrisy glasses at himself but no self awareness i suppose.

Comment

Mikey is a destroyer of world at 135 he bodybags Lomo early.

Linares dropped and badly hurt Lomo so Mikey basically puts him in a coma with his shots
                    Bruz no.
                    Just no.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
                      whoa whoa whoa whats all this later talk
                      Because Lopez is with Arum and is moving up at the end of the year.

Comment

Working...
                      X