Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tyson Fury: as innocent now as he has ever been.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by White Willy View Post
    He could be saying he sinned by accepting a deal. He allowed the wrongs against him to stand in favour of continuing his career.

You're making ish up to fit your narrative.
    If he did nothing wrong he stands by it and then sues UKAD for millions for loss of earnings.

Comment

Originally posted by White Willy View Post
      He could be saying he sinned by accepting a deal. He allowed the wrongs against him to stand in favour of continuing his career.

You're making ish up to fit your narrative.
      and still the Fury fans spin, even after being made to look like fools.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
        Wrong 4 years is the maximum, not the minimum. So accepted the deal because he thought he would be found guilty is what you're saying?

I wonder what the evidence they wanted thrown out was? We'll probably never know now he accepted the deal.
        The 4 year ban is for knowingly taking PEDs. Regardless, both parties knew they would go into a long legal battle to get it settled, instead they chose to squash it and move on.

Undoubtedly the right decision, regardless of what an internet midget want to say.

Also, they provided 15 subsequent tests for both Hughie and Tyson, all of which were negative.

Comment

and still the Fury fans spin, even after being made to look like fools.
          The only fool here is you. Some internet nerd who thinks Fury should take some weird kind of moral high ground and spend millions on a legal battle instead of resuming his career straight away.

Go away you nerd.

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
            The 4 year ban is for knowingly taking PEDs. Regardless, both parties knew they would go into a long legal battle to get it settled, instead they chose to squash it and move on.

Undoubtedly the right decision, regardless of what an internet midget want to say.

Also, they provided 15 subsequent tests for both Hughie and Tyson, all of which were negative.
            They chose to accept that they were guilty. That's what the Fury's did.

The he posts a message about confessing sins.

Fury fans = he not guilty though.

Comment

Making a deal is an admission of guilt. Any non ****** wouldn't accept a punishment for something they didn't do.
              I wish I had a dollar for every poster you have called a ******. I would have hundreds of dollars by now.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
                I wish I had a dollar for every poster you have called a ******. I would have hundreds of dollars by now.
                Yep. The board is full of them.

"The Respondents have waived their rights to a hearing on the charges, accepted the findings
                at paragraphs 1.1 and 1.2 above (which amounts to an admission
                for the purposes of UK
                ADR Article 7.7.4), and acceded to the consequences set out at paragraphs 2 and 3, above.
                Subject only to paragraph 4.3, below, each of the Parties hereby waives its/his rights to
                appeal against or otherwise challenge this decision in any forum, whether pursuant to UK
                ADR Article 13 or otherwise."

https://www.ukad.org.uk/assets/uploa...ughie_Fury.pdf

Here's the deal. Who wrong though?

Comment

They chose to accept that they were guilty. That's what the Fury's did.

The he posts a message about confessing sins.

Fury fans = he not guilty though.
                  Your mind can obviously not comprehend what's happening.

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
                    Your mind can obviously not comprehend what's happening.
                    The Fury's agreed to a deal that is an admission of guilt.

It's you that can't comprehend what that means.

THEY'RE GUILTY.

Comment

The Fury's agreed to a deal that is an admission of guilt.

It's you that can't comprehend what that means.

THEY'RE GUILTY.
                      right.

Despite the official documents released saying "H Fury and T Fury have continuously denied their guilt"

It seems like you have something against Fury, maybe you don't like gypsies or something. Therefore, it's pointless discussing with you.

Comment

Working...
                      X