No announcement yet.

FOUR YEARS AGO: PAC vs JMM IV took place. KTFO!!COLD

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
    Pac was my favorite fighter, but I couldn't help but feel happy for Marquez. They had a great rivalry, my favorite actually. So it was nice to see Marquez get one victory in their series, and it was a dramatic victory. One of boxing's best moments.

Marquez has all-time great skills, but needed that all-time great win. And he got it that night.
    Pac jumped in too soon and got caught. All their fights were great!

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
      It was brutal & beautiful, ending with the KO of the year. TIMBER!
      Two PAC fans died of heart attacks! That's very sad. They were probably too connected to the hero image of Manny. It is shocking this happened.
      PAC top 10 atg.
      Floyd top 20

Comment

What's up with the red k? The sad part is that you are almost a 12 years veteran member of this forum, and I checked your posts history. You never made any relevant
        Posts in this forum. The Gang Bullying Mentality in this forum is sickening. And you are probably in your late 30's or even in your 40's or 50's. You are a sad and pathetic midget.. I really felt bad for you. Some of the worst person in history are suffering from Napoleonic Complex. Hitler, Stalin, and Kim from north Korea. All below the average height. Moral of the story never gave any midget power they would abuse it.
        Last edited by RomanReigns; 12-08-2016, 08:09 AM.

Comment

Remember, remember, the 8th of December.

However much it sucked as a fan of Manny Pacquiao, that fight was incredible and that KO was the perfect ending to the rivalry. It's one of the classic moments in boxing history. Sometimes a lesser fighter just has the number of someone greater, and that was the case with Pacquiao and Marquez. They had some amazing fights, and none more incredible than the last.

I hope Marquez sticks strong to his desire not to fight a 5th fight.

Comment

Originally posted by jri9d0 View Post
            I ain't going to even lie I literally thought JMM killed him. I am a big Pacquiao fan and gave MAJOR props to JMM for this fight he deserved all the accolades.
            No joke, he stayed down for a long time. It certainly crossed my mind that Pac was dead.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
              Remember, remember, the 8th of December.

However much it sucked as a fan of Manny Pacquiao, that fight was incredible and that KO was the perfect ending to the rivalry. It's one of the classic moments in boxing history. Sometimes a lesser fighter just has the number of someone greater, and that was the case with Pacquiao and Marquez. They had some amazing fights, and none more incredible than the last.

I hope Marquez sticks strong to his desire not to fight a 5th fight.
              His legs are shot that's why his last fight was 2 years ago.

Comment

Originally posted by RomanReigns View Post
                His legs are shot that's why his last fight was 2 years ago.
                Sure seems that way. I don't understand why he keeps talking about coming back.

Comment

Probably he should have wrapped his career up.

His KO win over Pacquiao is probably the GREATEST knock out win in the history of boxing. The build up since the beginning of the fight in their first meeting in 2004 and the close fights were all leading up to that moment. It was just something that you will never see again.

Comment

Every boxers have an ego/machismo. Just look at Martinez fighting Cotto while wearing knee braces. I hope he got paid in his last fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                      Pac jumped in too soon and got caught. All their fights were great!

Pac made that mistake a lot in his career, but his chin always held up.

You can only get cracked so many times on the chin before it gives out. The fights where Pac took the most shots to the head were all against Marquez.

Comment

Working...
                      X