Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why doesn't evidence and suspicious behavior matter?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Can't believe people who claim to have law degrees have this kind of erroneous analytical mindset. Whatever happened to simple common sense? If you believe that PEDs will give you that kind of power to beat your opponents convincingly and impressively, and that you can hide it that long without getting caught, then I have nothing more for you. The only reason I can see why you people have this kind of mentality is that you can't believe a small guy coming from an unknown country could possibly be that strong."

I don't think claiming to have a law degree is anything real 'street' or makes you an authority on boxing, first of all. I only mentioned it because I wanted to explain, we were taught this method of evasion in law school- to STALL, essentially. If there is a forced test, it could be a year from now- when Pac could have had it out of his system. That is all. I am more proud of my experience in the boxing gym then going to boring ass law school- trust me, pal.

And I need to stress, this racist thing that keeps popping up- utterly ridiculous! I can't believe it because he comes from "an unknown country"? I knew all about the Phillipines long before I heard of Pac, count on it. And it isn't an unknown country. The fact I am going through nonsense now because my wife wasn't born in the US of A must mean I am not as predjuidice as all of that. Any fighter of any skin from any country could be doing something suspicious, and they should be called out. I think Margarito should be banned- does this mean I am down on Mexico? What lame logic.

All I have said is that, if nothing has occured, there is weird and suspicious behavior going on, and conflicting statements. if I am proven wrong, I'll apoligize and be a man about it.

Comment

Originally posted by P4P305 View Post
      I don't think he's on roid neither, but the more excuses they made, the more people became suspicious. He didn't even have to take the test since he and both Floyd has never been tested positive before, but if Floyd was willing to do it, but Manny only wanted to do it if he can set his own schedule for it. Okay Floyd offer for both he and Pac to be take a 14 days cut-off even if the offer was/wasn't on the table, but they had at least 3 days to agreed upon it, but Pacquiao declined that it would be too short to recover from a teaspoon of blood. I just hope that all boxing fans would blame both sides, not just Floyd.
      Yeah I agree that both sides are to blame for this whole mess and that Pac should have just taken the test to clear his name. The whole thing makes no sense to me and he may very well be juicing but I can't say that he is for sure. I wish this fight had taken place but oh well now. I don't blame people for thinking that he may be doing illegal things based on the reluctance compromise at all but I don't know who is telling the truth on either side with so much double talk.

Comment

I believe Pacquiao is willing to undergo tests right now, today, yes at this very moment taken by the proper authorities without any resistance. I don't know if that would help clear his name given the period of time that has already passed. To me what the Mayweather had done is bullying in an unprecedented scale. And if you're really thinking you don't automatically assume that PEDs can't possibly be that effective. So, instead of speculating about people's reactions, I'd suggest you point your research towards that end.

I don't even understand why agreeing to the Floyd demands would clear his name. It proves nothing! Does not agreeing to it means he intends to resume his illegal use of the substance? What rational human being would risk doing that in that kind of scrutiny?

Comment

One more thing for you people to think about. Would you file a lawsuit if you're guilty as hell? Don't you think demeanor counts here? Would I as a guilty person subject myself in court and be able to act like I'm innocent? If I'm guilty, suing would be the last thing on my mind. I'd rather keep a low profile and hope that it will go away. No amount of acting education can help me convince a group of jurors that I'm innocent.

I believe the Mayweather camp will lose their case in this lawsuit. They'd better settle it out of court and apologize to Pacquiao.
          Last edited by jqSide; 01-10-2010, 08:18 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Hijo de Dios View Post
            Do you think that Mark McGwire used steroids?

Why... or why not?
            He admitted to using steroid precursor.

Comment

Working...
            X