Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Y. 4 we gotta let B1tch azz mo fizz-Uk-ers post bizul shizit regularly?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Y. 4 we gotta let B1tch azz mo fizz-Uk-ers post bizul shizit regularly?

Shaolin Sword
    B.UTLER
    punchr

Suck each other off and stop posting bull sh1r
    ****ing phaggots!

damn, are you drunk right now maricon?

how the fuck do you even get so drunk that you title your thread "Y. 4 we gotta let B1tch azz mo fizz-Uk-ers post bizul shizit regularly?"

seriously dude, control your liquor. you're looking like a sloppy mess. like what the fuck, how did you manage to get the number four in your thread title? learn to drink you little sissy. i thought you mexicans could drink, guess not. look at you, a sloppy sweaty mess.

Comment

shut the **** up you beer drinking bum, only bitches and gay guys have chihuahuas... you ain't shit nigga
      Last edited by punchr; 09-01-2017, 02:26 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by punchr View Post
        shut the **** up you beer drinking bum, only bitches and gay guys have chihuahuas... you ain't shit nigga

Comment

Finally! Punchr pulls the big black Maglite from his azz and tries to be a man!

Good for you lil boy.

Backstreet boys are phaggots like you. Quit playing games with Larry's kok.

Comment

Originally posted by Szef View Post
            I know right! War Punchr! Be the man Punchr! Pull his divk outta your azz and ask him to quit playing games with your heart. Backstreet backside Punchr!

You go girl!

Comment

Originally posted by Shaolin Sword View Post
              damn, are you drunk right now maricon?

how the fuck do you even get so drunk that you title your thread "Y. 4 we gotta let B1tch azz mo fizz-Uk-ers post bizul shizit regularly?"

seriously dude, control your liquor. you're looking like a sloppy mess. like what the fuck, how did you manage to get the number four in your thread title? learn to drink you little sissy. i thought you mexicans could drink, guess not. look at you, a sloppy sweaty mess.
              Not drunk mamon! Hook up with your ho lil Punchr and get your freak on!

Comment

that's right, fuck this maricon always talking shit. he's a drunk pos who is 60 years old.

Comment

Originally posted by Shaolin Sword View Post
                  that's right, fuck this maricon always talking shit. he's a drunk pos who is 60 years old.
                  Nice. You've attributed/described your dad.
                  Sorry I wasn't there to ensure you became a man.
                  Glad that you and Punchr will marry and have dodoo babies!

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                    Nice. You've attributed/described your dad.
                    Sorry I wasn't there to ensure you became a man.
                    Glad that you and Punchr will marry and have dodoo babies!
                    you are 60

i would run laps around your slow ass

Comment

Working...
                    X