Collapse
No announcement yet.

Paulie interview tonight on Fox NY

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I called it before even Paulie's interview. Knocked down from a shove, not a punch. And those who are saying Paulie loves drama...he should have just let Conor spew lies? Publishing a still image with no footage of the KD, what a cheap move on Conor's part.

Comment

Paulie has makeup all over his face to hide the beating.

Comment

Imagine paulie pushed down mcgreggor and posted a pic of connor on the floor and then told everybody he knocked him down when he didn't, don't act like connor would not be just as pissed, matter of fact stop acting like you wouldn't be just as pissed if you was paulie. The amount of media attention on this fight is crazy, pictures of you on the canvas all over the internet with mma fans mocking you claiming you got beat up etc. fair enough if it was true but if that **** didn't happen don't act like you would not be pissed. bunch of hypocrits

Comment

Originally posted by GodLike View Post
          Imagine paulie pushed down mcgreggor and posted a pic of connor on the floor and then told everybody he knocked him down when he didn't, don't act like connor would not be just as pissed, matter of fact stop acting like you wouldn't be just as pissed if you was paulie. The amount of media attention on this fight is crazy, pictures of you on the canvas all over the internet with mma fans mocking you claiming you got beat up etc. fair enough if it was true but if that **** didn't happen don't act like you would not be pissed. bunch of hypocrits
          It has just been confirmed Paulie was dropped.

Comment

Originally posted by ( . Y . ) View Post
            Show me this proof then.

Comment

Originally posted by ( . Y . ) View Post
              Has the video been released ? Last I heard MacGruber is still sat on it refusing to release it. Link please.

Comment

Working...
              X