No announcement yet.

BoxingScenes worst posters list.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
    Chollo mostly posts videos and reports of police who aren't behaving right. He might throwing a few historical posts too. Don't be angry with him just because he calls you "Sambo."
    So its okay for him to post videos of the same few police who are not behaving right, but we are not allowed to show criminals who are black or post news on them or else its wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
      multiple posters already said theyre cool with me.. only people who dont really like me are you and your plethora of wanna be Kazakh alts
      Yeah, I feel guilty adding you now... I never had a problem with you, but I've seen what you do to Freedom which torments him lol

Comment

Originally posted by BKM- View Post
        I quite enjoyed that. Too bad it wasn't as good for you as it was for me, boy.

Worst posters here: all the afrocentric propagandists which is a big list. Addix the chechen self hater with a plethora of mental illnesses and admits to being as much of shithead in real life as he is online(spending his basement dwelling days trolling some youtuber and brags about it as if it would impress somebody. What a sub-human.). Rudyo the drunk pothead with a negative IQ is kind of harmless but still one of the worst.
        I wish I was Chechen, a Muslim Chechen, because Muslims been running the train on your people for thousands of years negga!

In America we have roaches, in Muslim countries, they have Assyrians... Same **** bro...
        Originally posted by STAX ON DECK View Post
        u stay in fear of the bbc,,,,

u mad or nah??,,,
        Nah I'm cool

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
        Too bad you put me on ignore.
        He put me on ignore all the time, but he enjoys my posts so much he always takes me off.

Same with a lot of these fools who love reading my ****. Right Sterling...

All the righty cowards love reading my ****, they just mad cuz they know I'm right all the damn time.

Comment

[QUOTE=Slick Slayer;16955452]I've gathered the dumbest, the most obnoxious, and plain garbage posters I could find. If you have any you'd like to add to the list, post them!

Not in order

Spoon23
          Golovkin

Fixed it for ya

Comment

Originally posted by AddiX View Post
            I wish I was Chechen, a Muslim Chechen, because Muslims been running the train on your people for thousands of years negga!
            We kept our own language, our own ethnicity(didn't mix with you savages), our own culture, our own history and still live in our own lands to this day.

You Chechens are just a recent eurasian mix with no history and your ancestors didn't last a single generation without succumbing to islam, and literally the only thing you have done in your whole history is be good at islamic terrorism. You could learn from us you sub-human.

Go do your fifth and pass the pork.

Comment

We kept our own language, our own ethnicity(didn't mix with you savages), our own culture, our own history and still live in our own lands to this day.

You Chechens are just a recent eurasian mix with no history and your ancestors didn't last a single generation without succumbing to islam, and literally the only thing you have done in your whole history is be good at islamic terrorism. You could learn from us you sub-human.

I'm not Chechen you ******, continuing to call me Chechen only further shows the ******ed gene in your people. Your the weakest group of people in the middle east, you beg ******s for scraps like a fcking bottom feeder.

And my people, Americans, have nothing to learn from your people. Your the people that got raped and pillaged by Muslims, and now your a permanent gypsy race of refugees begging everyone else to save you.

Your not getting your land back, you ain't getting **** back, stay miserable little negga.

Comment

I'm not Chechen you ******, continuing to call me Chechen only further shows the ******ed gene in your people. Your the weakest group of people in the middle east, you beg ******s for scraps like a fcking bottom feeder.

And my people, Americans, have nothing to learn from your people. Your the people that got raped and pillaged by Muslims, and now your a permanent gypsy race of refugees begging everyone else to save you.

Your not getting your land back, you ain't getting **** back, stay miserable little negga.

you gona take that,,,, BKM- ?

Comment

I'm not Chechen you ******, continuing to call me Chechen only further shows the ******ed gene in your people.
                  You've already admitted it before you sub-human You are a Chechen who hates your daddies the orthodox christian Russians. The only reason you savages with no history still exist(meanwhile our history is part of the cradle of civilization. read some books you barbarian) is because the slavics are nice enough to try to civilize you islamic brutes but you would rather stay 13th century wannabe's with sharia law.

As for ******ed gene, that's ironic coming from a muzzy savage who is inbred and who's religion is built on inbreeding. That is why all of you have such diseased mental and physical existences. Your mother was a preteen who was sold to some middle aged mullah who was also her blood related uncle resulting in you, a collection of cancer cells in human form.

And my people, Americans, have nothing to learn from your people.
                  lol @ American. You're an illegal Chechen "refugee" who still doesn't know the difference between you and you're. Meanwhile English is my 4th language and I still make you, a supposed proud amurrican, sound like the mouthbreathing utter mongoloid(literally) that you are. Speaking of breathing why don't you go breathe in a 9mm, and I'm not talking about your imam father's sand covered penis.

Comment

This thread has turned into fcuking gold I can watch them argue all day

Comment

Do you like your goat with the strong "rammy" flavour too?

Comment

Working...
                      X