No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tyson Fury is Being Misunderstood, Says Trainer

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Red Cyclone View Post

Nobody complains when people judge rednecks but all of a sudden because you decided to be a fanboy of Fury a few months ago now you want to defend a bunch of tax dodgers?

Bless be the imaginary lord that's all I can say.
    A few months ago? I've been a Fury fan since day 1 lol.

The rest of your post is just utterly ridiculous and doesn't warrant a response. You're a bigot and the irony is, you're too thick to even see it.

Comment

Originally posted by denium View Post
      A few months ago? I've been a Fury fan since day 1 lol.

The rest of your post is just utterly ridiculous and doesn't warrant a response. You're a bigot and the irony is, you're too thick to even see it.
      Well all I can say to that is bless be the lord Jesus Christ.

Comment

Red Cyclone embarrassing himself in yet another thread

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
          Dirk Diggler thinks I care what him or anyone else thinks, aw bless.

Comment

Originally posted by Red Cyclone View Post
            Dirk Diggler thinks I care what him or anyone else thinks, aw bless.
            You seem to care and be very butthurt about what Tyson Fury thinks

Gotta be the dumbest poster on this forum bar none.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
              The story of his life.

Comment

Fury is a disgrace, an ignorant ***** twat.

Comment

It's funny how some posters are bashing Fury because he doesn't support ****s. He must have struck a nerve.

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS View Post
                    The UK really sh its on him and makes his opinions a huge deal, which is sad. They should appreciate the fact they once again have a heavyweight champion and just beat a guy who hasn't lost in ten years.

He's a boxer for crying out loud. He gets paid to punch people and get punched in the head. Who gives a rat's ass if he doesn't hold some politically correct beliefs. He's not running for prime minister ffs. Enjoy him while he's here.
                    Our favourite British past time is to hate on winners and champions. We're all about the underdogs, that's why Bruno gets so much attention.

It's funny because while they're an underdog, they get all the love and all this positive attention then when they succeed everything they do is scrutinized.

Comment

It's like a book circle with old ladys gone crazy... So this guy, Tyson Fury read a book called the bible and when he was interviewed he said that according to the book ****sexuality, abortion will make the world end... Now everyone goes crazy cause he repeats what he had read...

If you can't talk about what you read in the bible then ban the bible? Or maybe just shut the f#ck up and let people read and write and talk and dont start crying as soon as someone dont agree with you...

Comment

Working...
                      X