No announcement yet.

Muslim teen gets arrested for school project

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SlySlickSmooth View Post
    What if they don't believe in that part though?
    Then they're not actual muslims.

Comment

It's not racist at all. I'm middle eastern and I hate Islam.

Named Mohamed? In possession of a bomb-like device? Take 'em down to the station for questioning.

How can this be argued with?

I think when ultra liberals get frustrated about an unchangeable reality (in this case the fact that Islam is so backwards, naming your kid Mohamed is equivalent to tattooing a swastika on his forehead) they just blame the nearest authority figure.

He should change his name and convert to Buddhism. Problem solved.

Happy birthday son we got you a religion that doesn't make everyone around you worry that you're on the brink of self-exploding.
      Last edited by ////; 09-16-2015, 07:57 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by BKM-2010 View Post
        Then they're not actual muslims.
        Yeah, I don't think you can pick and choose what's acceptable in a religion. If it's the word of God then you have to accept all of it, it's supposed be an eternal truth, void of context. The reality is "God" chose a pedophile, warlord, as his messenger. If you accept him as the messenger than you have to accept his disgusting actions.

Comment

Originally posted by BKM-2010 View Post
          Right here sweetheart.

**** this kid and his beliefs.

His pedophilic prophet would have convinced him to put a sword through his non believing teacher.
          I bet when you see a Muslim walking down the street you say nothing...

Comment

Originally posted by Cruisin' View Post
            Naming your kid Mohamed is equivalent to tattooing a swastika on his forehead.
            Sigged.

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
            Yeah, I don't think you can pick and choose what's acceptable in a religion. If it's the word of God then you have to accept all of it, it's supposed be an eternal truth, void of context. The reality is "God" chose a pedophile, warlord, as his messenger. If you accept him as the messenger than you have to accept his disgusting actions.
            That's right.

Comment

he's such a dork he might actually accept the invitation

"you get to sit in a chair watching old yuppies shake hands for a day!"
              It's actually an annual science thing The White House holds every year for bright kids who are into that sort of stuff.

Comment

Named Mohamed? In possession of a bomb-like device? Take 'em down to the station for questioning.

I think when ultra liberals get frustrated about an unchangeable reality (in this case the fact that Islam is so backwards, naming your kid Mohamed is equivalent to tattooing a swastika on his forehead) they just blame the nearest authority figure.

Happy birthday son we got you a religion that doesn't make everyone around you worry that you're on the brink of self-exploding.
                I can see your point, there's no point in arguing the global culture in your respective time. It is how it is, my Indian friend has gotten held up at an airport and they don't even wear turbans.

However asking for them to rid themselves of religion, maybe the kid can, but the parents are part of the generations born in the Middle East. On the other hand, him getting stereotyped may push him to defend his parent's upbringing of him.

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
                  I bet when you see a Muslim walking down the street you say nothing...
                  A muslim? That's an oxymoron. They run in packs and they never fight their battles alone or bare handed. That's why a lot of people fear them, not because they're actually scared of a lone, short, weak fleabag.

Comment

How old is he?

Little doofus should have known better. He's obviously nerdy AF but you can't be that oblivious to world events.

Also; the cops should have let him go once they saw no damn explosives. He said it was a clock, and that's all it did.

Comment

I don't care if you're not a Muslim. If you're from the Middle East, then you should be patted down and questioned everywhere you go here in this nation.

Comment

Working...
                      X