Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Boxing History

Old Yesterday, 09:39 AM #11
Ignore List Champion

Quoted: 13960 Post(s)
Eff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 51,330,287,952,649,426,829,312.00
Total Points: 52,116,201,639,255,706,959,872.00
No Message - Santa_ Burger Exchange - cheeseburger good poster - jas One of the best posters on the forum! - JK1700 You Dont Have Enough Gifts - JimRaynor 
Always keep it real - Nomadic great contest! - TBear One kf - jas One of bscenes best - jas sensible, reasonable poster. 5 star - jazluvr 
One Champion. One Face. One Name. - Deontay Wilder 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elroy The Great View Post
imo, a guy who can dominate multiple divs > a guy who runs 1.

tyson was the baddest man on the planet at one point but who would rank him above rjj ?
Depends how you are measuring waste I guess. More people knew Tyson & know Tyson now than RJJ. Tyson was the face of boxing & made more money then RJJ could dream of. Yes RJJ will be considered the better boxer historically, but Mike's reach was much further than RJJ's all the same.
Eff Pandas is online now   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old Yesterday, 11:13 PM #12
One Hit Wonder

Quoted: 10921 Post(s)
Elroy The Great has a reputation beyond reputeElroy The Great has a reputation beyond reputeElroy The Great has a reputation beyond reputeElroy The Great has a reputation beyond reputeElroy The Great has a reputation beyond reputeElroy The Great has a reputation beyond reputeElroy The Great has a reputation beyond reputeElroy The Great has a reputation beyond reputeElroy The Great has a reputation beyond reputeElroy The Great has a reputation beyond reputeElroy The Great has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 382,744,594,228,981.12
Total Points: 100,001,000,483,844,693,950,464.00
Elroy, theres no need to feel down, I SAID LEROY, he spells fuck like fuh-nuck, theres no need-to-be-a-faggot, REFRAIN, hey Elroy Letoy why are u gay? - HAMMER77777 Elroy, theres no need to feel down, I SAID LEROY, he spells fuck like fuh-nuck, theres no need-to-be-a-faggot, REFRAIN, hey Elroy Letoy why are u gay? - HAMMER77777 Elroy, theres no need to feel down, I SAID LEROY, he spells fuck like fuh-nuck, theres no need-to-be-a-faggot, REFRAIN, hey Elroy Letoy why are u gay? - HAMMER77777 Elroy, theres no need to feel down, I SAID LEROY, he spells fuck like fuh-nuck, theres no need-to-be-a-faggot, REFRAIN, hey Elroy Letoy why are u gay? - HAMMER77777 Elroy, theres no need to feel down, I SAID LEROY, he spells fuck like fuh-nuck, theres no need-to-be-a-faggot, REFRAIN, hey Elroy Letoy why are u gay? - HAMMER77777 
AAAAAAAA, shaaaad aaap! - Plier88888 Everyone Knows its an alt, dumbass.  Genius.  I made this because Hammer77777 was permabanned by a racist mod.  If I was trying to be incognito would I choose Plier88888?   Sheesh.  Its obvious that its Hammer's alt til I get that account restored. - Plier88888 stay in your lane motherfuker before i put u back in it - Plier88888 please forgive me, i think ur a cool dude. - Shaolin Sword enjoy your bad RACIST idiot. Keep spewing racism and more will come. - Shaolin Sword 
You're a good poster and contributor to this site - desktop 0 I have no problem with you - desktop 0 I have no problem with you. Desk Flop - anthonydavid11 can't green. here's something green ;) - Turd Best Ever For being homosexual. - ShoulderRoll 
So glad I struck a nerve ;) - Boxing Goat Gift time.. - !! AI-Holmes!! Smoov, bruvva - Tony Trick-Pony Cleaning up this mug... - Tony Trick-Pony USA USA USA - Tony Trick-Pony 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eff Pandas View Post
Depends how you are measuring waste I guess. More people knew Tyson & know Tyson now than RJJ. Tyson was the face of boxing & made more money then RJJ could dream of. Yes RJJ will be considered the better boxer historically, but Mike's reach was much further than RJJ's all the same.
hell for that matter more ''people'' know broner than rjj. crazy behavior is a good marketing tool.

tyson was the product of his time, not who he beat. he was bowling over those he was supposed to and became a mental train wreck when he finally faced legit opponents.

people have said how so and so never faced much less beat a prime guy. well, that applies to tyson. ayala was only 19 when he got in trouble.

as for moving around...i say that because if a div is stale, a guy who is legit will seek tougher opponents. hw are unable to do this. they can be in a weak era and just accumulate wins and call it domination.
Elroy The Great is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 10:04 AM #13
Contender

Quoted: 107 Post(s)
QueensburyRules has a spectacular aura aboutQueensburyRules has a spectacular aura about
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 100,000,000,002,999.72

--- Supposedly 15 yr old Tony dominated Duran in an impromptu spar, or so the legend goes...just sayin...
QueensburyRules is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 02:54 PM #14
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 832 Post(s)
The Old LefHook has a reputation beyond reputeThe Old LefHook has a reputation beyond reputeThe Old LefHook has a reputation beyond reputeThe Old LefHook has a reputation beyond reputeThe Old LefHook has a reputation beyond reputeThe Old LefHook has a reputation beyond reputeThe Old LefHook has a reputation beyond reputeThe Old LefHook has a reputation beyond reputeThe Old LefHook has a reputation beyond reputeThe Old LefHook has a reputation beyond reputeThe Old LefHook has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 43,196,983,464,020,856.00
Total Points: 43,196,983,464,022,760.00

Quote:
Originally Posted by QueensburyRules View Post
--- Supposedly 15 yr old Tony dominated Duran in an impromptu spar, or so the legend goes...just sayin...

Oh, is that right, Queensbree? Why did I hear it a little differently. The rapist to be held his own against Duran who of course was not putting all out against a kid.

Let's see your article. I want to make sure the word dominate is right there as a description of what the rapist did to Duran. Surely such a researcher as yourself will not mind a small verification.
The Old LefHook is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 07:56 PM #15
Contender

Quoted: 107 Post(s)
QueensburyRules has a spectacular aura aboutQueensburyRules has a spectacular aura about
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 100,000,000,002,999.72

--- See thee own research first hookah dear.

What I related was anecdotal widely distributed in boxing circles much like Spadadora carving up TUE 50-0 in a spar or you mushing yer ol'self...
QueensburyRules is online now   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
ayala, bigger, ibeabuchi, waste

User Tag List