No announcement yet.

The official 2018 World Cup thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by krazyn8tive View Post
    Deutschland looks like they have heavy legs. Wake up!!!
    They do look half asleep or jet lagged or something. Which is weird since Germany and Russia are right next door.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
      I have a thread up in the Fantasy Betting forum if you or anyone else would like to back up your England bluster with some e-points.
      To paraphrase Tyson Fury, you're all ****. Germany, Brazil, France, Spain are all ****. Line them up and England will knock them down

On a serious note I have no idea how the points betting system works on this website. I've never done it but I wouldn't mind some fun and games to go with it

Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
      It’s like we’re through the looking glass here.

If Mexico were calmer with the final ball they’d have scored 3.

They are bossing that midfield entirely
      The Germans are playing without the hunger they had 4 years ago and I don't blame them. Neuer, Hummels, Boateng, Kroos, Muller, Khedira, Ozil all in the starting 11 and all winners 4 years ago. They've done it before and I don't think they can be arsed this year

Plus losses of important players such as Lahm, Schwiensteiger and Klose have no doubt had an effect

But all this is good news for us. Germany can't be arsed, France have a **** manager, Spain are 50/50, Argentina suck and these other teams like Mexico are **** which means England will walk it

I forgot Brazil but those samba lesbians are getting it. For sure.

Comment

• Mexico missed a great opportunity there.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
          They do look half asleep or jet lagged or something. Which is weird since Germany and Russia are right next door.
          yeah only like 2000+ kilometers away, right next door.

fat yanks blessing this thread with geography and football knowledge

Comment

• Originally posted by E-Thug View Post
            To paraphrase Tyson Fury, you're all ****. Germany, Brazil, France, Spain are all ****. Line them up and England will knock them down

On a serious note I have no idea how the points betting system works on this website. I've never done it but I wouldn't mind some fun and games to go with it

The Germans are playing without the hunger they had 4 years ago and I don't blame them. Neuer, Hummels, Boateng, Kroos, Muller, Khedira, Ozil all in the starting 11 and all winners 4 years ago. They've done it before and I don't think they can be arsed this year

Plus losses of important players such as Lahm, Schwiensteiger and Klose have no doubt had an effect

But all this is good news for us. Germany can't be arsed, France have a **** manager, Spain are 50/50, Argentina suck and these other teams like Mexico are **** which means England will walk it

I forgot Brazil but those samba lesbians are getting it. For sure.
            Can't lie I'll be rooting for England this time, for my Brits, unless they are playing south american teams.

Argentina/Colombia/Urugay/Peru arriba hijueputa!

Comment

• Originally posted by mlac View Post
              yeah only like 2000+ kilometers away, right next door.

fat yanks blessing this thread with geography and football knowledge
              They are relatively right next door compared to Mexico, innit?

Comment

• ze germans knocking on the door, probably will score 2 late here now, knowing them. the bastards.

Comment

• Germany going to lose

Comment

• Mexicans need to waste time here.

Must continuously go down and clutch face

Comment

• wow. That could have been it for Alemania.

Comment

Working...
                      X