Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
    Racist

Give Barry the credit he deserves

If his policies hadn't stagnated our economic recovery, the economic growth we see in the future wouldn't look as good
    Racist?

Cry me a river with the race card and that victim mentality.

Comment

Economy will probably tank when the trade war(s) get hot.

Not that I'd mind. We'll get hurt but almost everyone else will hurt more.
      What sort of outlook do you expect for the US after the sanctions on the EU, Canada, and Mexico?

I read and watched some stuff on a potential isolationist US but it's all theory really. Think it'll get that far?

Comment

Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
        What sort of outlook do you expect for the US after the sanctions on the EU, Canada, and Mexico?

I read and watched some stuff on a potential isolationist US but it's all theory really. Think it'll get that far?
        It won't go far

End of the day everyone will get hurt so no one wants it

BUT everyone will get hurt slightly more than the usa AND everyone's economy is not big and strong enough to recover as good as the USA

EU and Canada and Mexico will fold eventually, as long as the usa don't fold first

Which is possible with the ******* we have in Congress

Comment

Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
          Racist?

It is so sad that after Barry hussein fixed our race problems that you trump supporters always bring up race as an issue

You don't see us liberal democrats use race as a political thing

We don't see color like you racist republicans and all your race baiting

Comment

Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
            Racist?

He's trolling, hes on your side.

Comment

Premier Barry obama in 8 years fixed all our race problems and these trump guys ruin everything!!!!!

Comment

It is so sad that after Barry hussein fixed our race problems that you trump supporters always bring up race as an issue

I bring up race? Of course I bring up race. The whole big vibe around Obama was that he was the first black president. How does that make me racist?

Comment

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
                  He's trolling, hes on your side.
                  Ahh I see... thanks.

Comment

President Trump makes Obama look like a confused little boy You see Trump found the magic wand it’s called lower Corporate tax rate from 35% to 20% and cut regulation but Democrats are Communist who want high taxes high unemployment so that they can control the masses

Comment

So I guess race hustler Al Sharpton and Jessie Jackson are Republicans

Comment

Working...
                      X