Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NC cop chokes, slams black man in tuxedo to the ground at Waffle House, video shows

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
    just saw another video posted from a black female making a fuss about being locked out of a waffle house in the south while white customers was still in the store eating.. why do black people continue to try and support businesses that doesnt want your money????

ps. what's go good about waffle house??
    Waffle House is amazing.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
      Strong ass old man. 2 things here;

1, Why do people get so intimidated by black people that they have to call the Cops when they argue?
      2 Why do black people always have to resist authority?

Im not saying the Cop was right nor am I saying the man was right either but damn, seems like no1 has a damn sense of communication these days. No wonder there are apps like GrubHub and Doordash. People are so really cant communicate these days and its sad.
      I didn't see any resistance. The cop was slamming him around and he reacted to that.
      Last edited by joseph5620; 05-10-2018, 11:43 AM.

Comment

Strong ass old man. 2 things here;

1, Why do people get so intimidated by black people that they have to call the Cops when they argue?
        The stereotype perpetrated by white mainstream media that blacks are dangerous, and the cops need to handle them. Cops evolved from slave patrol.

2 Why do black people always have to resist authority?
        Blacks aren't resisting authority, per se, but more the cops with the wrong approach and mindset propagated by the stereotypes of the dangerous black man. However, if a man is choking you to death, cop or no cop, survival instinct takes over. The cops needs better training. I have had cops approached me before with superb attitude that was very disarming and we ended up having a polite conversation.

Im not saying the Cop was right nor am I saying the man was right either but damn, seems like no1 has a damn sense of communication these days. No wonder there are apps like GrubHub and Doordash. People are so really cant communicate these days and its sad.
        It is the unseen race war declared on black people. I got the sense since slavery was done and over with, many whites feel like blacks are squatters just consuming "their" resources. Most cops are race soldiers. When you are a common citizen confronted by the perceived "enemy" you call your soldiers. Check out what happened at Yale. White student caught a black student sleeping in the common room and called the cops.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
          "Black people are scary when they are upset"

Theres a mindset of if you don't fight back when someone is coming at you raw that you are a punk, a b^tch, a p#ssy or something equally negative in the minds of most mfers on the comeup. Cop or no cop.

We've all seen those prank vids where Chad goes to the hood for some hahas & then gets the sh^t kicked out of him for said haha. There is a different set of rules one grows up with in certain bad neighborhoods.

White kids, black kids, Hispanic kids. But cuz black kids are most likely to grow up in poverty & in a bad neighborhoods they are most likely to have these sorta mindsets that can go against you hard in an altercation with a cop, but on the street with other citizens are gonna win you the day & keep you outta more problems then they'll get you into.

To me the cop was aggressive from the start of the video. What happened before the video started may or may not make that make more sense. But from the start of the video dude is serious & then when the kid tries to slip outta the half nelson looking move the cop seems to really get pissed & thats when it really starts to escalate as one would expect when a potential criminal is giving the cop problems in shutting him down so I think the kid had that coming & honestly this didn't look a quarter as bad as most of these types of vids.
          Yeah man, again I am not saying the Cop was right but if a Cop is holding me down, honestly Ima stay put because these MF'ers are trigger happy and whether its a body slam or a bullet, theyre likely to be "justified." But yeah I get it, its a younger cultural thing of looking like a "punk", the punking code shouldn't apply to Cops though, you aint beating a Badge and a gun on the street.

Comment

Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post
            I didn't see any resistance. The cop was slamming him around and he reacted to that.
            He kinda did man by slipping out of the Cops hold. Again I am not saying the Cop was right but a choke slam was probably 1 of the lesser things that could've done.

Im interested to know what happened beforehand though. I still don't understand why people have to call the Cops over a disgruntled customer all quick. People lack communication skills I swear. For example, If dude was mad because he didn't get a big piece of chicken or a cold waffle, just give him another damn chicken and waffle.

Comment

Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post
              I'd argue the move when a cop is trying to ground your ass is to ground your own ass. You don't slip outta a half nelson. You don't try to maintain the position you are in lol.

You get down on the ground & look as docile & unthreatening as possible. Fighting with the cop or just not bending to his demands is only putting your life at risk & for what?

Granted once again we didn't see what happened before the vid started so I'm just working on the context of what I actually saw. But what I saw was a situation already in play by both sides & the citizen backdooring his way out of a half nelson the cop had put on him to shut his ass down. If you are trying to battle the sh^t I'm trying to shut you down with you are a hostile party at that point & I think upping the aggression level is & should be a given to break this citizen & end this situation as quickly as possible.

Comment

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

Comment

Originally posted by 2shameless View Post
                  Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.
                  Exactly.

Even the guy who wrote the Anarchist Cookbook (and who was a real loon at the time) said you never argue with a cop, as he's the guy with the gun.

Comment

Yeah man, again I am not saying the Cop was right but if a Cop is holding me down, honestly Ima stay put because these MF'ers are trigger happy and whether its a body slam or a bullet, theyre likely to be "justified."
                    Yep I mean logically its for YOUR OWN good to just bend to whats being requested of you with as little bs in between being asked to do it to doing it. Its all unnecessary bs in between that can just get you effed up & says lil about your character unless you are an idiot.

But yeah I get it, its a younger cultural thing of looking like a "punk", the punking code shouldn't apply to Cops though, you aint beating a Badge and a gun on the street.
                    Unfortunately when its a cop I think its double points.

And like I said this mindset is great in most interactions you'll have so its not something you wanna turn off I don't believe. I think it becomes muscle memory too like anything else that works & helps as much as this does. People won't wanna trifle with you when you fight back. Its the classic punch the bully in the face tactic. And then a cop comes along who's about 8x more gung ho then the most gangsta dude in the hood + has about 8 things attached to his belt he can f#ck up your day with. And if cats were thinking logicallly nothing woul be happening at all logically ain't in play doe for a bunch of dudes.

Comment

Originally posted by megas30 View Post
                      The stereotype perpetrated by white mainstream media that blacks are dangerous, and the cops need to handle them. Cops evolved from slave patrol.

Blacks aren't resisting authority, per se, but more the cops with the wrong approach and mindset propagated by the stereotypes of the dangerous black man. However, if a man is choking you to death, cop or no cop, survival instinct takes over. The cops needs better training. I have had cops approached me before with superb attitude that was very disarming and we ended up having a polite conversation.

It is the unseen race war declared on black people. I got the sense since slavery was done and over with, many whites feel like blacks are squatters just consuming "their" resources. Most cops are race soldiers. When you are a common citizen confronted by the perceived "enemy" you call your soldiers. Check out what happened at Yale. White student caught a black student sleeping in the common room and called the cops.
                      Although I know some will fully disagree with you, I do see truth and sense to your points. People do get all hysterical when a black man raises their voice or gets upset. Itd be good to know what he was doing for the store to call the cops. In my opinion, the Cops are always the last resort. If I were a food service owner, Id tell my staff when dealing with an irate customer just give them what they want (within reason of course), food is perishable. Likely after this viral video a small business as such is losing business probably from its biggest consumer now.

As for blacks not respecting authority, to be honest I dealt with it 1st hand. Of course this was in prison so I wasn't dealing with ideal/civilized black men but I will tell you, Black inmates always gave staff problems. Whether it wasn't listening, talking back, arguing, or them trying to order us around, they were the hardest to deal with. I will be honest though and I guess it goes to what Panda was getting at with the whole "punk code", once they realized you weren't a punk, they were the coolest inmates to BS with. So I guess it is a cultural thing that most law enforcement still have yet to figure out. I for 1 blame it on the background process, every police dept in the US, wants guys cut from the same cloth.

As for the race war, I have been thinking this a lot lately. I have noticed there are times when current political figures have tried to turn blacks and Hispanics against 1 another.

Comment

Working...
                      X