No announcement yet.

Cook County Jail Brawl

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Weltschmerz View Post
    I think the pony tail got tasered in the back in the end, he fell right down.
    That made me

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
      you're tougher and less ******ed than they are.
      I'd def **** your old midget internet-dating ass up

Comment

The pony tailed guy was bleeding from a stab wound and was still ready to get down. Scared the **** out of the blacks lol.

Comment

Originally posted by animalfan10 View Post
          Other than the 2 cheap shots it looked about even to me.....Black inmates even ran away a few times....

But we all know you love the BBC and love hypeing Blacks up as being so "badass" in the streets....
          It's called a joke you butthurt lil fag.

Most Mexican vs Black fights I've seen that were 1 on 1 the Mexican wins.

Comment

Originally posted by Sup View Post
            Damn, !WAR MIKEY!'s people got stomped out by the blacks.

That's an L for team Cholo right there.
            That's wouldn't have happened in the California prisons. Mexicans run it there and stomp out the blacks on a regular. But **** it who care. In the video dude only knocked the guy out because he had to blind side him.

In reality guards should have just lit that place up and took them all out.

Comment

Originally posted by HandsofIron View Post
              Millie vanilli got locked up???
              When?

Comment

Originally posted by //// View Post
                I'd def **** your old midget internet-dating ass up

you just can't add internet toughguy to your already pathetic-as-it-can-be existence

"i'd def **** you up bro. this is the internet. i won't tell you where i live or who i am, of course, but i'll **** you up."

says the internet street tough who wouldn't run from a huge inmate at a serious prison with a shank in his hand. that guy would have ****ing killed you with or without a weapon. this isn't mom's basement.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
                  you just can't add internet toughguy to your already pathetic-as-it-can-be existence

"i'd def **** you up bro. this is the internet. i won't tell you where i live or who i am, of course, but i'll **** you up."

says the internet street tough who wouldn't run from a huge inmate at a serious prison with a shank in his hand. that guy would have ****ing killed you with or without a weapon. this isn't mom's basement.
                  You are a midget who accuses random people of stealing your fat internet girlfriend.
                  Last edited by ////; 01-09-2017, 09:36 AM.

Comment

pretty ****, some sucker punches and a lot of running. Reminded me of mayweather v ortiz.

Comment

why the brothers scurred??

they had the upper hand but their group werent strong. they didnt wanna stick together. as soon as that white dude with the pony tail started squaring off, the blacks separated and some even started running away.

Comment

Working...
                      X