No announcement yet.

I got crabs....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] I got crabs....

..fever. I love crab. Anyone else big fans or seafood in general? I love seafood. I usually go to Asian Buffets and pig out on the seafood. Ohhhhhh yeahhhhh.

Its better when you catch it yourself!

Comment

Never tried crab or lobster or any other seafood, apart from the fish:

Cod, Haddock, Salmon.

I tried a Prawn once, **** was horrid.

Comment

Seafood sucks. I can sort of stand salmon.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
          Seafood sucks. I can sort of stand salmon.
          That's pretty much how I feel about crab.

Comment

I hesitated before clicking this thread

I thought you was gonna tell us how your boyfriend gave you the itch'ies in your pipi

I'll eat sea food once in a blue but not a fan of it whatsoever...real men eat pussy and steak both medium rare

Comment

Originally posted by -jose- View Post
              I hesitated before clicking this thread

I thought you was gonna tell us how your boyfriend gave you the itch'ies in your pipi

I'll eat sea food once in a blue but not a fan of it whatsoever...real men eat pussy and steak both medium rare

This type of shiet is why you got my vote for lounge poster of the year, man.

Comment

I was at South Beach Miami once at this seafood joint. We ordered a bucket 'o crabs. Do you know how much work it is to crack out a tiny bit of meat in crabs? We spend more energy cracking the crabs open to get a little bit of meat than walking around on the beach all day. Never again

Comment

Love seafood. Crab is good, Lobster blows it out of the water (NPI).

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
                    I was at South Beach Miami once at this seafood joint. We ordered a bucket 'o crabs. Do you know how much work it is to crack out a tiny bit of meat in crabs? We spend more energy cracking the crabs open to get a little bit of meat than walking around on the beach all day. Never again
                    Prying them open is a b*tch at first but after awhile, it becomes way easier since you'll learn how to do it more efficiently. I actually like taking them apart, it's fun and they are great with melted butter.

Comment

Working...
                    X