United States Via KO
    37.40%
    Draw
    1.53%
    Earth Tko'd Outcome Unknown
    22.14%

'Murrica via brutal KO.

Comment

If no nukes were involved, it wouldn't take too unbelievably long to take the air and sea. Invading Russia and China is anther story.

Comment

America can't even take Vietnam, what are they going to do to Vietnam's daddy China? Russia is no joke either, you seen the **** they do on Youtube?

It is pretty clear that the USA have stronger forces/vehicles/weapons such as the Navy, but the hearts of the soldiers are weak and terrified. As soon as they see the AK 47, they would run or die. They may kill 10 times more than they are killed, but they have jelly for spines. Obama would send in a white flag and the weak mentality of the American population would protest that their soldiers are dying, while the Chinese soldiers and people would eat shark fin and the Russian's drive on ice and crash. Look at Mayweather, catch weight king, America does not fight on even terms, fair dos they like going into 16 trillion dollar debt partly to fund the arm forces and wars, but they will lose once again.

All Hail Ho Chi Minh.

One is bred at buying what they can not afford, and going into debt and getting fat. The other two could live in a forest from age 5 and start off nude with no training. You aint fighting some bums growing poppies in a desert now son.

Comment

Originally posted by RacistKiller View Post
          America can't even take Vietnam, what are they going to do to Vietnam's daddy China? Russia is no joke either, you seen the **** they do on Youtube?

It is pretty clear that the USA have stronger forces/vehicles/weapons such as the Navy, but the hearts of the soldiers are weak and terrified. As soon as they see the AK 47, they would run or die. They may kill 10 times more than they are killed, but they have jelly for spines. Obama would send in a white flag and the weak mentality of the American population would protest that their soldiers are dying, while the Chinese soldiers and people would eat shark fin and the Russian's drive on ice and crash. Look at Mayweather, catch weight king, America does not fight on even terms, fair dos they like going into 16 trillion dollar debt partly to fund the arm forces and wars, but they will lose once again.

All Hail Ho Chi Minh.

One is bred at buying what they can not afford, and going into debt and getting fat. The other two could live in a forest from age 5 and start off nude with no training. You aint fighting some bums growing poppies in a desert now son.
          You're talking about a full scale land invasion. We (the United States) don't play that game anymore.

Comment

The world loses.

Comment

America via however they want

Come at us brah

Comment

Originally posted by ßringer View Post
                You're talking about a full scale land invasion. We (the United States) don't play that game anymore.
                China already invaded NY, SF, SJ, O, LA. You already lost that battle.

What is your tactic gonna be then B? Tua, how many ships, aircraft, missles and soldiers does he have and how many do I have?

Let's do this. Obvious I start because I have sneaky Russian's on my side. I await Tua to inform me of my players.

Comment

Just recruit Vietnam, game over for muurikans!

Comment

Originally posted by RacistKiller View Post
                    China already invaded NY, SF, SJ, O, LA. You already lost that battle.

What is your tactic gonna be then B? Tua, how many ships, aircraft, missles and soldiers does he have and how many do I have?

Let's do this. Obvious I start because I have sneaky Russian's on my side. I await Tua to inform me of my players.
                    WTF are you even talking about?

Sometimes I swear I need a ****ing codex to decipher your posts. You're like Fistic when he's been up for 5 days straight pissed on whiskey.

Comment

Working...
                    X