Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cris Cyborg tests positive for steroids.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think the actual positive test was the video of Cyborg picking up Tito(Rampage style) while in a triangle.

Ortiz was probably around 230 in the video.

Comment

psycho path *****... why continue...sounds like manny in 2 yrs... oh wait he stopped right before JMM3

Comment

Originally posted by GreatestIam View Post
        psycho path *****... why continue...sounds like manny in 2 yrs... oh wait he stopped right before JMM3
        This sort of opens a new can of worms.

If she established her body from roiding (which many people have suspected for a long time, it sort of conjures up recollections of female doping in the Olympics, a very long time topic) than it seems unfair for her to ever fight again. But than, what does that say of male dopers? Just because she looks like a man the effects of her doping are pretty obvious, but that doesn't mean there aren't male dopers who recieve the same sorts of benefits as she did (this is all by way of assumption of course, i.e. assuming that she looks the way she does because of doping).

Comment

Originally posted by kswizzy99 View Post
          I think the actual positive test was the video of Cyborg picking up Tito(Rampage style) while in a triangle.

Ortiz was probably around 230 in the video.
          Bro, she lifted him a couple of inches from the ground it was in no way like a 'Rampage style' slam or anything.

Comment

This is the last thing WMMA needs right now.

Comment

Uncle dana said shes gettin stripped of her belt and might scrap the WHOLE 145 pound division altogether. Its a wrap for these big paydays for these ladies. Manborg dominates headlines or co headlines b!tches SF cant get her a fight signs a FAT new contract (over 60k disclOsed pay means 150k when u factor in sponsers and bonuses) she crushes her opponent who looks like shes 2 weight classes under her and she gets popped for roids. SMH. Thiago silva i can understand it was cOmmon knowledge he had a bad back injury before the roids and we all know roids heal injuries like jesus christ but cmon manborg and these chicks aint even on her level without the roids so why take it. Part of me wants dana to scrap the 145 division theres no depth and the flyweights had to wait til
              The depth came these chicks should to. At the same time its real unfair to the potential athletes at w145 that we havent seen

Comment

Originally posted by hayZ View Post
                Bro, she lifted him a couple of inches from the ground it was in no way like a 'Rampage style' slam or anything.
                She was in a triangle choke and essentially deadlifted Tito, who is a big mofo.

Comment

There are probably a lot of top fighters roiding, she was just stupid enough to get caught.

Comment

What a shame. I was actually interested in a matchup with her against Rousey or Tate. But now? forget it.

Comment

Can't say i'm suprised but it's pretty sad news.

I read somewhere that she claims that she tested positive because of 'tainted' food.
                      Last edited by Equilibrium; 01-07-2012, 07:24 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X