No announcement yet.

what are Joshuas top 5 wins

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KillaMane26 View Post
    Regardless of who duckin who bs. At this point Wilder resume shyts on Joshuas
    LOL! Now name Wilders top 5 Wins.

This fight was easy as hell to predict. Breazeale is slow as molasses and gets hit way too much. Can't get hit that much vs the hardest hitting heavyweight in the world. But his resume remains trash. The only top 10 guys he beat are Ortiz and Stiverne. And Stiverne was never good

Comment

Originally posted by DuckAdonis View Post
      LOL! Now name Wilders top 5 Wins.

This fight was easy as hell to predict. Breazeale is slow as molasses and gets hit way too much. Can't get hit that much vs the hardest hitting heavyweight in the world. But his resume remains trash. The only top 10 guys he beat are Ortiz and Stiverne. And Stiverne was never good
      I was going by opponents.... Ortiz/Fury.

Comment

Klitchko
        Povetkin
        Whyte
        Parker
        Martin

Comment

Regardless of who duckin who bs. At this point Wilder resume shyts on Joshuas
          What, a loss to Fury and wobbling around against a shot guy with high blood pressure? That beats Klitschko, Parker, Whyte, Povetkin.. Have a day off.. 😂 😂

Comment

I was going by opponents.... Ortiz/Fury.
            Fury may well be better than the others, but Ortiz was shot. The Malik Scott fight proved that. And Ortiz best win was Jennings. Id rate him behind at least four of AJs opponents.

Comment

Joshua has nothing on his resume to compare to Ortiz and Fury. Other than that i would say AJ>Wilder
              He didn’t beat fury though. So you’re saying based off the ortiz win his resume ****s over aj’s which is ridiculous and I think you know it.

Comment

1) Wlad - I was at Wembley for the fight. One of the best HW fights of recent years.

2) Povetkin - Former titlist and top 5 HW at the time behind AJ, Fury & Wilder. Maybe Ortiz was ahead of him.

3) Parker - took his 0 and unified

4) Whyte - took his 0. Whyte is now is clearly at least the 4th best HW in the world.

5) Martin - I have him ahead of fighters like Breazeale, Takam etc because Martin had a "title".

All 5 of them were ranked top-10 in the division at the time (or now. Maybe not Wlad as he was away for a while). Fury and Wilder haven't fought as many top-10 ranked opponents iirc.

Comment

Its not great so far

1. Parker, unification
                  2. Wlad
                  3. Pov
                  4. Martin
                  5. Whyte

but it is a work in progress.

Comment

10 times better than Wilders top 5 wins, thats what matters right? He has the best 5 wins of any active Heavyweight out there, thats why he is the clear #1.

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
                      Where was he ranked in the world when the fight happened?

He wasn't better than Molina at the time you dumb****
                      Shut your sensitive ass up. This is opinion based and in my opinion whyte is one of his top 5 wins. Most people on here seem to agree with that also. Now go bother everyone else in this thread that has whyte in that top 5 you sensitive **** boi

Comment

Working...
                      X